PopIts lifting off before setting of causing bubbles ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi ,i have been trying to get around doing popits on clients but i have chickened out as i have done a couple and one or two have came out fine but im still getting lifting of the popits or bubbles ,And ITS TAKING ME AGES WELL MORE THAN 30MINS :rolleyes: any suggestions would be gr8 i know its just praticing gigi makes it sound so easy i know it is ,but im obviously doing something wrong :irked: im using nsi and younnails products :hug:

hi ,i have been trying to get around doing popits on clients but i have chickened out as i have done a couple and one or two have came out fine but im still getting lifting of the popits
Lifting will be down to improper prep hun or bubbles bubbles are from trying to move the product around too much whilst in the pop it or your mix is too wet, when you place your product in the pop it let it sit for 3 seconds then gently press the product do not try to push it around, you need to make sure you have enough product in the pop it too, imagine the 3 beads you would usually make and add them together in your mind and pick up that amount in one go ,And ITS TAKING ME AGES WELL MORE THAN 30MINS :rolleyes: speed will come as your confidence with them improves any suggestions would be gr8 i know its just praticing gigi makes it sound so easy i know it is ,but im obviously doing something wrong :irked: im using nsi and younnails products :hug:
hope that helps you a bit hun :hug:

hi ,i have been trying to get around doing popits on clients but i have chickened out as i have done a couple and one or two have came out fine but im still getting lifting of the popits or bubbles ,And ITS TAKING ME AGES WELL MORE THAN 30MINS :rolleyes: any suggestions would be gr8 i know its just praticing gigi makes it sound so easy i know it is ,but im obviously doing something wrong :irked: im using nsi and younnails products :hug:

Sharon, call Fiona at Fingertips Training Academy and get her to show you how to use PopIts. I know she'd be happy to give you a demonstration and then all your troubles will be over. Don't struggle when it could all be so easy. Go and get shown how to do it. It is easier and quicker on clients than on yourself and the 30 minute thing comes with practise. They're great peeps.

Latest posts

Back