PopIts My first pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Sorry about the quality, as I had quite a bit of trouble trying to change the file size to upload.

The first picture is of the single nail completed yesterday at Leeds.

The second picture: Both hands were completed with tips /popits / polish within an hour.... and this was my first set!!

Third picture: Only one of the fingers in picture three is done with a popit, the other is completed by hand. (a bit out of shape after a long day!) Can you tell which is which?

Sue

The only difference to the finish I found was that the cuticle area is usually flush with the nail when I complete a set by hand and this is not the case with the poppit..... Yet I have never completed a nail so quickly on myself before.

By the way, thanks to Gigi and everyone at Leeds yesterday, had a great day.

Attachments

• IMGP1536-2.JPG
    IMGP1536-2.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 325
  • IMGP1551-2.JPG
    IMGP1551-2.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 299
  • IMGP1558-2.JPG
    IMGP1558-2.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 311
2nd pic is gorgeous .!!!!
I love that colour.what is it ?

and on 3rd pic, is it the first nail that is the popit one ?

The colour is Nail Noir, one of the Creative range. The first picture is the popit one.

Sue x

I thought it might be the second nail on the third pic?

the first pic is a poppit, the full set are also popits and the first nail on the second pic again is a popit...... lol

I found them quite easy to use, I made a bit of a mess with too much product and then too little product, but as long as I kept my thumb on long enough the results were pretty good!

Sue x

The results look very good and it looks like you have a brilliant finish with your polish. You must be really pleased.

I am pleased... .

Mu usual sets would be just slightly better, due to the cuticle area. Yet they would take me twice as long. I usually take around one to one and a half hours to complete a full set, then there is the polishing and gems/art.

These took one hour to complete... including polishing and gems on both ring fingers. (sorry you cant see them very well!)

Latest posts

Back