PopIts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
I have been using them for about 2 weeks now and i did my mums today with acrylic and hshe got little bubbles on her nails once id removed the form, i cant understand why as i have not changed my procedure! :rolleyes: im so confused! is this happend to anyone else?

I have been using them for about 2 weeks now and i did my mums today with acrylic and hshe got little bubbles on her nails once id removed the form, i cant understand why as i have not changed my procedure! :rolleyes: im so confused! is this happend to anyone else?

You did not wait long enough before applying the PopIt. You need to wait long enough to let the oxyen escape during the start of the polymerization process.

There are many posts about this subject and I also suggest you join the PopIt Power Social Group (click on Community above on the tool bar and then click on social groups and then join the PopIt Power group). Popit Power is a very lively group and most questions are answered there.

You did not wait long enough before applying the PopIt. You need to wait long enough to let the oxyen escape during the start of the polymerization process.

I can attest to that! Waiting makes ALL the difference. Good luck with PopIts! :)

:hug: aw thanks

How long exactly should you wait before applying?

I have tried poppits on and off and always give up due to the damn bubbles! This could be where i am going wrong although I do wait about 10 secs until the acrylic looks glass like. :confused:

Latest posts

Back