post pics of your salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOM

Reaction score
Hi,

If anyone would oblige (please), could you post up some piccies of your salon?

I need ideas of what sort of styling stations go with what sort of walls etc

thx

Hi,

If anyone would oblige (please), could you post up some piccies of your salon?

I need ideas of what sort of styling stations go with what sort of walls etc

thx

Hi Jom , got no pics for you ,
but if you buy styling chairs
try and get the hydraulic type with a round flat base that go down really low for the smaller girls and guys,
as the chairs can easily be pumped to a higher position for the taller ones , but if you get ones that dont go down low enough the smaller stylists they won't be able to use the chairs at all,

(most hydraulic chairs seem to be aimed at taller people for some reason,)

also make sure the arm rests can't hook the cable from the hand held hairdryer ,
it so annoying having to stop a blow dry to unravel the cable from around the arm rests every few mins,

and another thing about arm rests when you go to the show room sit down on the chairs you like and rest your elbows on the arm rests ,

if your shoulders go up too much then the customers will too
and this will throw out the haircuts,

plus it must be annoying to the clients when the stylist has to ask them to take their elbows off the arm rests for a minute while the stylists check out the cut ,
sorry I have no pics
but hope that this may help instead :hug: x minky x

It does help yes... we are new to all things hair so that info is much apreciated.

Thanks minky

theres loads of pics in the gallery.

I'll have a look, thanks

here's a litt;e bit of mine
bestest.jpg

the wall is behing my desk showing autographs from Cher, Bon Jovi, Kylie, Madonna, Anastacia and Bette Midler

wow nailzoo !!

i can see why you are called that !!

very groovy :)

x

I cant seem to upload on to here but if you go to my profile and look in my album you will see my new room there, its finnished now but probly will be still moving things around as i use it when i get to know exactly how i want things hths xx

nailzoo yours is amazing along with your talent!

Latest posts

Back