Poundland bargains

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhowe

Reaction score
Popped into Poundland yesterday for a little browse and was amazed to see so many nail art products. For a quid I dont mind trying them....if they are rubbish not a great loss. I noticed stamping plates, multi packs of nail gems and branded varnishes!:biggrin: Worth a check out!

Ooo I will have to have a look! I found O.P.I shatter in a pound shop the other week!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I must have had at least a 100 nail gems for £1. Ok, they are plastic but I really dont mind using them on colour pops for that price!

Ooo I will have to have a look! I found O.P.I shatter in a pound shop the other week!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

They have china glaze in there now aswell x

They have china glaze in there now aswell x

I saw that in our poundland :( we use china glaze in the salon.... It's not quite so special and professional if poundland are banging em out cheap! Set of 3 china glaze (all the same colour) but it did look like the colours had all split :L

They have china glaze crackle in 99p stores and Opi shatters in pound stores, going to have a look today for some bargains!

I don't think the poundland stock is actually any different. It's generally the same with B&N stores - they sell the same thing but with defects, sticker not on straight etc.

How bad can it be :)

Cant say ive seen china glaze ive tried the velvet powder i thought for a quid i cld try it wasnt very inpressed didnt last long but it was good to mix with gel and acrylic im obessed with nail art stuff

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Popped into Poundland yesterday for a little browse and was amazed to see so many nail art products. For a quid I dont mind trying them....if they are rubbish not a great loss. I noticed stamping plates, multi packs of nail gems and branded varnishes!:biggrin: Worth a check out!

I bought some of the nail stickers last week. I use the stickers with acrylics and seal in between the layers, I tried the poundland ones this morning with a set and they went really weird like they were melting it's was crazy never seen that before! 😳

One of my friends got an 8 pack of 3d sparkly bows, that looked quite pretty :)

I tried the konad style stamps but wasn't impressed. :(

Latest posts

Back