Practice hands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steph_west

Reaction score
Iv just recently started a acrylic nail course.

Iv seen online some practice hands and fingers. Are these any help? Also if I do a nail on one of these do I have to soak it off or will it come off?

I can't seem to find any reviews on amazon about them.

Can anyone help??

Steph

X

Hi

I have a practice hand that I bought a couple of years back from The Nail Trainer, I think they also stock them in www.ellisons.co.uk.

I have to say I absolutely love mine and it is always out while I practice something else. The nails just pop on and off and it nevers moans or answers back!

My NSI trainer also advised me to buy some cheap tips and stick them to blue tack on the end of a pencil, this works really well too x

i love mine i'd never sell it i just had it reconditioned !!!! best thing i ever bought x

Ours has become part of the family! x

Hi steph-west,

Do you mean the moveable soft rubber/plastic ones - like a manniquin?

Or "THE NAIL TRAINER" (Registered trade mark)?

I've got the CND nail trainer with the silicone fingertips... really useful when in a creative mood and no-one to practice on! :green:

If your going to buy a practice hand, don't buy the cheap versions off Ebay/Amazon.

Buy the "nail trainer" it is the only one you can buy that is as realistic as a fake hand came be.

Plus the quality is we worth the money.

I have bought the practice fingers off Ebay and regretted it straight away, I could get tips to fit, they were not realistic at all.
Then I did the practice cheap hand of Ebay too and again, disaster.

I have learned that it's better to spend some extra money on buying quality products instead of wasting heaps of money on cheap products that sit collecting dust.

I got an email from Essential Nails just the other day and they have some good specials on at the moment for the different sized kits, well worth a look.

I love my nail trainer, I couldn't live with out and don't ever plan on selling it.

Essensial nails also sell them, you don't have to buy the training course, they sell the hands seperatly they also sell the nails, 2 different types, the ones for practicing l&p or gel nails and the ones for the nail art.
They are quiet expensive new, but do crop up second hand every now and then. There is a group on here that you can join for buying and selling stuff, so you could put up a request for someone to sell you one, you might get lucky:hug:

Good to hear, I wanted to get one to learn acrylics and gels; I think it's murder to expect someone to have to sit thru a student's "4-hour full set".

:p

Thank you all so much!!

I'll have a look and see what I can find :) xxx

Let u all know that I have just purchased the nail traininer from essential nails, and arrives on mondy!

I'm so excited!!!

Thanks for all your help ladies xxx

Latest posts

Back