Practice, practice...practice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Evenin' all!!

Just thought i'd share my latest offerings of 3D work.
I have been practicing this afternoon for the geek meet on Sunday.

On the rose I used a slightly different technique than usual, and the effect has produced a slightly more 3d petal.
The pastel one is the same techniques as in my tutorial, just a slightly different design.
What do you think guys?

Gorgeous Jo, really beautifull!!!!

xxxx

I think they're Fab....
LOVE the rose.....

XX J XX

Gorgeous as always Jo, I love the dark rose, very swish :) Hope you have fun on Sunday teaching everyone your new skills :)

Wow Jo, they are gorgeous! I love the red rose on clear tip! keep up the good work mate:hug:

happy_jo_21 said:
On the rose I used a slightly different technique than usual, and the effect has produced a slightly more 3d petal.

So, don't keep us in suspense. Tell us what your new technique is. Pretty pleeeeeeeeeease.

GlitzyGirl said:
So, don't keep us in suspense. Tell us what your new technique is. Pretty pleeeeeeeeeease.

Well its not revolutionary! I'm sure other people have done the following technique, if not I'm patent pending it!lol

Basically what i did was place a small dry bead on the nail in a long petal shape (like a crescent moon) making sure the inner edge is pressed onto the nail.

I then wait till the petal has set a little. I made my brush flat. Using my brush I teased the outer side of the petal up, making it 3d.

I just slowly built up the rose by using this technique.
I hope I have explained it well enough, if not give me a shout and I'll try again.

They are both Stunning, I especially like the pastel one.

helllo and wow!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been here in germany now for 3 years and i havent been able to make it to a show, and finding this place ill tell you is Music for my ears!!!!!
Your nails are beautiful!!!!! Wow:wink2:

Stunning work Jo!!!

Welcome Cakesc69!

Thanks Girls!

Latest posts

Back