pre masters set gel tip and overlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
These are the nails i did at my pre masters the other day decided to do tips as i feel this is the area i need most help at the moment. I have cut out two fingers as i didn't to these and don't want criteque on them. I used sculping white on the free edge for the first time, i usually use pow. I am having trouble getting an even coverage with it and as you can see form the pic the free edges look dark in places, which is where the coverage is thinner

Attachments

• pre masters.jpg
    pre masters.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 247
from what i can see GREAT WORK!

Re paint on white coverage, try 2 thin layers ..see if that changes anything.

I have a different brush too, i didnt like the brush with paint on white so i used to put it on my bio brush which i think is no 4 gel brush nice and thin...you could try this also.

If your not getting an even coverage with one coat it could be...your not applying enough or your playing with it too much .(apply it then let it settle - and make sure you lock each nail )so try the above.

Sorry if you know all that already chicken:hug:

hth

amb xx

scrap all that i just said just re - read your using sculpting gel ! (which i never got the hang on anyhow - i'll shut up now )

I love using the sculpting white, although I do prefer the feel of the soft white. The only tip I can offer is one that I am sure you already know, but when using the sculpting whites scoop out nearly double the amount you really need, then you can move the gel with the gel, you cannot move these with your brush like you can the pink and clear.

The nails look great though xx

scrap all that i just said just re - read your using sculpting gel ! (which i never got the hang on anyhow - i'll shut up now )

will do i also have the brisa video but i don't have a player (old hat lol) is there anything on the vid that i might be missing out on?

these are gorgeous nails.well done.the smile lines look very good and thenail beds are lovely.lucky client:lol:

Latest posts

Back