Pre pig for ombré

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just read through the thread..a bit late as your results looks lovely but i was thinking,couldn't you have prepig with neat majirel on its own with no developer? i used that the other day in lowlights and it worked a treat. i learned that at Loreal colour change course. i have the shade chart thing somewhere where it says what tint to choose to achieve a certain base. you choose your section,apply the neat tint appropriate for your result and then your chosen shade mixed with developer straight over the top. that's what i would've done. ;)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Would that not used up quite a bit of tint though xx

hmm,i guess it depends what you doing. i was doing some lowlights and you really just need a thin layer and i didn't need much. its not my everyday solution to lowlights its more of an emergency one as i was doing my niece's hair at home and i only had a neutral 8 and 9 at home,she coloured her hair before to a really light blonde and i didn't want it to go khaki. it worked a treat ;)

Unless it has rule has changed (?), you would mix the neat tint with warm water e.g. 10cm tint + 15ml warm water.

X
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll double check that,I'll be in Loreal academy next week. In college they taught us neat tint but now you make me doubt:confused:

I have heard of people using it neat but iv just always thought about the wastage so never done it xx

Unless it has rule has changed (?), you would mix the neat tint with warm water e.g. 10cm tint + 15ml warm water.

X
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did that and it was a catastrophe :( that was dia light though - majirel might be considerably better x

Latest posts

Back