Pregnancy weeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww congrats hun. What you called her?x

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Amelia Jessica. X x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Thats so lovely! I wanted amelia if i had a girl, millie for short! Xx

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Aww congrats! I love baby stories now :)

I was induced at 2 weeks overdue with my 1st, honestly it's nothing to worry about and had a sweep too, which is also fine.

Perfect Pinkies you're obviously taking excellent care of your little baby, that's why they don't want to come out yet! :hug:

Congrats to all who are pregnant, such an exciting time xo

Sophie arrived at 6.33 this evening weighing 7 15. Was in my labour room just in time to push.

She was back to back with me and nurses couldnt find her heartbeat, i even began chewing my acrylics off because i had begun to bleed heavily.

Luckily, a bed hot free and i had a lil bit gas to help me get her out.

Sorry about the mini essay :D

Sophie arrived at 6.33 this evening weighing 7 15. Was in my labour room just in time to push.

She was back to back with me and nurses couldnt find her heartbeat, i even began chewing my acrylics off because i had begun to bleed heavily.

Ahhh congratulations!!! Fantastic news! Glad you're both safe. Xxxxx

Well done! Congratulatuons. Sounds a bit scary but at least you are now both safe and well. X

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Congratulations! Hope your both wellc

Aww congratulations! xx

congratulation on the births.i wish i could have another but 3 are enough (also single mum lol)i hope all is well. big hugs :)

Latest posts

Back