Presso therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
Hi guys has anyone heard of presso therapy and if so could they head me in the right direction for companys in the uk that supply them thnx:hug:

sounds intriguing - what is it?

We used to do this treatment in a salon I worked in. It is very relaxing and great for cellulite and VV's. It is lymphatic drainage. I have looked into this since but I did not know it was being marketed as pressotherapy. Units do seem to cost a lot though and at the salon we had it on show so clients could see the treatment and my boss charged a minimal amount for 20/30 min session to get clients to use it.:)

:eek:Hi guys yes its a bit expensive and its probably only available in big spas , im just doing some research on uk manufactures who may offer it but finding it difficult:irked: Anyway heres a website i did find for those of you whos interesting in having a look to see what presso therapy is www.saunaitalia.com and look at the perfecta ; the total body system:)

Latest posts

Back