Priadara from ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
does anyone use this facial range? is it any good?

i need something to get me going but a good product for facials until i am up and running and can afford dermologica which i trained with.

do you think all clients wanting facials go with the product they like and pick that salon to go with? i no when i have had facials i have gone as more of a relaxation thing than to improve my skin and i no i didnt take any notice what they used!! no i am a beauty therapist tho - i no i would def take an interest and want to no all about the product!!

If you type in "Priadara" in the search box at the top of the page you will find quite a few threads where it has already been discussed

xx :hug:

Hi Hun,
When I first started I wanted a basic reasonably priced skincare range for facials so I bought in Priadara and I must say I was perfectly happy with the range and had fantastic results from some clients who suffered badly with acne. The range has fantastic aromas and I would recommend it without hesitation.
Why did I change!...well, I wanted to build the portfolio of products that I used both proffessionally and retail. So I saved and took on the set up for Dermalogica. Dermalogica is good due to the publicity it recieves I sell quite a bit of products which adds to my overall sales of the month.
However as for facials!!! I have never yet had a client walk through the salon door and ask "what products I use for my treatments". They all want and ask the price for a specific treatment and I am sure as long as it smells ok and dosnt bring them out in hives afterwards then they dont really care :lol:
One more thing to consider which is one of the reasons in time I went for dermalogica is that if you have staff then all training is then free for yourself and your staff which can amount to some money if staff come and go!!
Anyways if you need anymore help please contact me...
Jo :hug: x
ps no hives for priadara :lol:

It's an ok range, but nothing special. I used it for a couple of years and clients found it nice at first, but it doesn't give the results that you get from a more expensive brand. I tried it myself and it worked ok, but now I've switched to Decleor and my skin looks so much better. I think if you've never used a more expensive range, you'll find Priadara fine to work with, but if you or your clients are used to premium products, you will definitely notice a difference.

i work from home and mobile and im currently using priadara until i cant afford to take on a more expensive range.. I really like there products and they have a wide range (i must admit that some of the products dont smell to plescent in my opinion) but i've never had a client say they dont like the range, infact most of my clients love the smell and end up buying retails products. My sister has really bad skin and has just started using pridara and already she has noticed a different in her complexion and is very happy with the results/products... a good budget range to start with i'd say!

Laura X

I've never used any 'cheaper' range to get me started, rather I've always figured that it's easier to build a business with a name that people trust & gets them through the doors. I stretched myself to take on Decleor when I started my own clinic but it was well worth it as I'm selling loads of products & my bookings for facials have rocketed.

I personally would never let anyone near my face with a range I hadn't previously researched, and I have clients that are similar. Remember that with premium ranges you are not only paying for quality ingredients & their promotional/training backing but also the research that they carry out to stay at the forefront of skincare.

Also, just a small & friendly suggestion! Although like most of us you have trained in Dermalogica, do consider looking into other skincare houses before you plump for what you know. There is a whole world of very good skincare ranges to investigate, one of which you might find suits yourself & your business even better - dare to be different!

i used priadara in my salon too, it is ok, nothing special. It is good to start with, but it is better to switch it to something more results driven or luxurious later on. by the way, I would not rush to go for dermalogica, there are so much better brands around. Any way, do your research first. I think, if you are looking for something not expensive but good quality, go for Eve Taylor. Every one I know loves it.
good luck

Latest posts

Back