Price Sheet/Nail Care Sheet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicles

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this for you guys to read. I am raising my prices slightly, so I typed up a new price sheet (which includes gel services, which I am now offering). While I was add it, I typed up an aftercare sheet. I don't have anyone around me that could be my editor and I had difficulty wording some things. If you've got the time, please give it a read and let me know if anything sounds off or wrong or I missed something. Thanks in advance.

Jessica

P.S. Some of if may have formatted different when I pasted it here, so ignore that lol. I promise it looks right on my sheet :p

Nail Info and Aftercare

• Acrylic (liquid and powder, UV gel or wraps) takes 24-48 hours to fully cure, so after a full set of enhancements, be careful not to tap your new nails on hard surfaces. You may create invisible hairline fractures that could turn into problems down the road.

• Fills are recommended very 2-3 weeks. Backfills (or French rebalances) are recommended every 4-6 weeks. Going longer between maintenance causes lifting and breakages.

• If you experience severe lifting (more than 25% of the nail) between fills, be sure to put alcohol under the lift every night until you can get in to have it repaired. This will prevent bacterial infections (caused by moisture and bacteria trapped between the enhancement and your natural nail) from forming. No gluing!

• Solar Oil should be applied daily (or as often as you want) to the entire nail surface and under the free edge to keep your cuticles and enhancements moisturized and flexible. It even penetrates through the enhancement to nourish your natural nail underneath. The daily use of Solar Oil prevents common problems such as lifting, cracking and separation of the natural nail at the free edge. You can also use Solar Oil anywhere that is dry, including heels and elbows.

• Gloves are necessary when using harsh chemicals, gardening or doing dishes.

• If removing polish at home, be sure to use non-acetone polish remover. Acetone will soften (and ultimately dissolve) your enhancements. Also make sure your top and base coats contain no strengtheners or formaldehyde, they will plasticize the acrylic, causing yellowing and lifting.

• Enhancements can be fragile while cold, so during winter months be careful with your nails while outside and until they are back to room temperature.

• Above all else, remember: Your enhancements are jewels not tools, treat them kindly.

• Natural nail manicures are recommended every 2 - 3 weeks.

• When maintaining nails at home, a good nail strengthener and Solar Oil is essential. Apply two coats of strengthener, allow to dry and apply Solar Oil. Reapply oil daily and strengthener 2-3 times per week.

• Remove all layers of strengthener after 7 days to prevent weakening of the top layers of the natural nail plate due to break down of the ingredients in the strengthener.

• Apply top coat or strengthener over polish every 4-5 days to extend the life of your manicure.

• Clip carefully and lightly buff natural nails (rather than roughly file) to blunt the free edge, making it stronger and preventing cracking and splitting.

• Pedicures are recommended every 4-8 weeks.

• Use a rich lotion and/or oil daily to prevent dryness, rough skin build up and cracking.

• If excessive skin is an issue, the use of a cuticle remover once weekly is recommended. Apply liberally and allow to remain for 10 minutes. Scrub rough spots with a pumice stone or foot file and do not forget to rinse thoroughly with water to stop the action of the remover (very important!)

• Razor shaving 24 hours prior to a pedicure service is discouraged, due to risk of irritation, inflammation or even infection.

Information provided by:
Jessica King

Profiles Plus LLC
488 S. Ripley Blvd
Alpena, MI 49707
989-356-4041

Service Menu
for Jessica King

(prices effective April 1st, 2009)

• Nail Care

Liquid and Powder
        Full Set.............................................................$40.00
        (add french)................................. ....................$45.00
        (add custom blend,
        color or glitter)...........................................from $50.00
        Fill.....................................................................$27.00
        (add french gel polish)........................................$30.00
        Backfill...............................................................$35.00
        UV Gel
        Full Set..............................................................$50.00
        (add french).......................................................$55.00
        Fill.....................................................................$30.00
        (add french gel polish)........................................$35.00
        Backfill...............................................................$40.00
        Repair..........................................................from $3.00
        Spa Manicure.....................................................$22.00
        Standard Manicure.............................................$17.00
        Shape and Polish...............................................$12.00
        Nail Art........................................................from $5.00
        Spa Pedicure......................................................$47.00
        Express Pedicure...............................................$25.00

Waxing

Brow/Lip/Chin....................................................$12.00
        2 areas.............................................................$20.00
        3 areas.............................................................$24.00
        Half Leg.............................................................$35.00
        Full Leg.............................................................$50.00
        Underarm.........................................................$25.00
        Bikini........................................................from $30.00

Special Occasion

Formal Style.....................................................$25.00
        Up Do.......................................................from $35.00
        Makeup Application/Consultation.......................$30.00

Just thought I'd post this for you guys to read. I am raising my prices slightly, so I typed up a new price sheet (which includes gel services, which I am now offering). While I was add it, I typed up an aftercare sheet. I don't have anyone around me that could be my editor and I had difficulty wording some things. If you've got the time, please give it a read and let me know if anything sounds off or wrong or I missed something. Thanks in advance.

Jessica

P.S. Some of if may have formatted different when I pasted it here, so ignore that lol. I promise it looks right on my sheet :p

Nail Info and Aftercare

• Acrylic (liquid and powder, UV gel or wraps) takes 24-48 hours to fully cure, so after a full set of enhancements, be careful not to tap your new nails on hard surfaces. You may create invisible hairline fractures that could turn into problems down the road.
  • Fills are recommended every 2-3 weeks. Backfills (or French rebalances) are recommended every 4-6 weeks. Going longer between maintenance causes lifting and breakages.
  • If you experience severe lifting (more than 25% of the nail) between fills, be sure to put alcohol under the lift every night until you can get in to have it repaired. This will prevent bacterial infections (caused by moisture and bacteria trapped between the enhancement and your natural nail) from forming. No gluing!
  • Solar Oil should be applied daily (or more often as you want) to the entire nail surface and under the free edge to keep your cuticles and enhancements moisturized and flexible. It even penetrates through the enhancement to nourish your natural nail underneath. The daily use of Solar Oil prevents common problems such as lifting, cracking and separation of the natural nail at the free edge. You can also use Solar Oil anywhere that is dry, including heels and elbows.
  • If removing polish at home, be sure to use non-acetone polish remover. Acetone will soften (and ultimately dissolve) your enhancements. Also make sure your top and base coats contain no strengtheners or formaldehyde, they will plasticize the acrylic, causing yellowing and lifting.
  • Enhancements can be fragile while cold, so during winter months be careful with your nails while outside and until they are back to room temperature.
  • Above all else, remember: Your enhancements are jewels not tools, treat them kindly.
  • When maintaining nails at home, a good nail strengthener and Solar Oil is essential. Apply two coats of strengthener, allow to dry and apply Solar Oil. Reapply oil daily and strengthener 2-3 times per week.
  • Remove all layers of strengthener after 7 days to prevent weakening of the top layers of the natural nail plate due to break down of the ingredients in the strengthener.
  • Apply top coat or strengthener over polish every 4-5 days to extend the life of your manicure.
  • Clip carefully and lightly buff natural nails (rather than roughly file) to blunt the free edge, making it stronger and preventing cracking and splitting.
  • Pedicures are recommended every 4-8 weeks.
  • Use a rich lotion and/or oil daily to prevent dryness, rough skin build up, and cracking.
  • If excessive skin is an issue, the use of a cuticle remover once weekly is recommended. Apply liberally and allow to remain for 10 minutes. Scrub rough spots with a pumice stone or foot file and do not forget to rinse thoroughly with water to stop the action of the remover (very important!)
  • Razor shaving 24 hours prior to a pedicure service is discouraged, due to risk of irritation, inflammation or even infection.

Information provided by:

Jessica King
Profiles Plus LLC
488 S. Ripley Blvd
Alpena, MI 49707
989-356-4041

Service Menu
for Jessica King

(prices effective April 1st, 2009)

• Nail Care

Liquid and Powder

Full Set.............................................................$40.00

(add french)................................. ....................$45.00

(add custom blend,

color or glitter)...........................................from $50.00

Fill.....................................................................$27.00

(add french gel polish)........................................$30.00

Backfill...............................................................$35.00

UV Gel

Full Set..............................................................$50.00

(add french).......................................................$55.00

Fill.....................................................................$30.00

(add french gel polish)........................................$35.00

Backfill...............................................................$40.00

Repair..........................................................from $3.00

Spa Manicure.....................................................$22.00

Standard Manicure.............................................$17.00

Shape and Polish...............................................$12.00

Nail Art........................................................from $5.00

Spa Pedicure......................................................$47.00

Express Pedicure...............................................$25.00

Waxing

Brow/Lip/Chin....................................................$12.00

2 areas.............................................................$20.00

3 areas.............................................................$24.00

Half Leg.............................................................$35.00

Full Leg.............................................................$50.00

Underarm.........................................................$25.00

Bikini........................................................from $30.00

Special Occasion

Formal Style.....................................................$25.00

Up Do.......................................................from $35.00

Makeup Application/Consultation.......................$30.00
Found one typo and changed one word. You did really great! The 9 in the 2009 is a different size, as well.

You could make a killing on retailing all the items you mentioned, i.e. nail strengthener, cuticle remover, etc!

I learened a lot from your aftercare sheet! What cuticle remover and nail strengthner DO you use?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for reading and catching those! And the 9 is a different size because the font I used for the actual sheets makes the 9 look really funky, can't even tell it's a 9. So I had picked a similar font and had to change the size.

Nail Info and Aftercare

• Fills are recommended very 2-3 weeks. Backfills (or French rebalances) are recommended every 4-6 weeks. Going longer between maintenance causes lifting and breakages.

• Solar Oil should be applied daily (as often as you want) to the entire nail surface and under the free edge to keep your cuticles and enhancements moisturized and flexible. Solar Oil penetrates through the enhancement to nourish your natural nail underneath. Daily use of Solar Oil prevents common problems such as lifting, cracking and separation of the natural nail at the free edge. Apply Solar Oil anywhere that is dry, including heels and elbows.

• If removing polish at home, be sure to use non-acetone polish remover. Acetone will soften (and ultimately dissolve) your enhancements. Also make sure your top and base coats contain no strengtheners (?) how about strengthning agents? or formaldehyde, they will plasticize the acrylic, causing yellowing and lifting.

• When maintaining nails at home, a good nail strengthener recommended by us and Solar Oil is essential. Apply two coats of strengthener, allow to dry and apply Solar Oil. Reapply oil daily and strengthener 2-3 times per week.

• Remove all layers of strengthener after 7 days to prevent weakening of the top layers of the natural nail plate due to break down of the ingredients in the strengthener. (? is this necessary? how about - Remove all layers of top coat after seven days with a gentle polish remover (insert your brand here) and re-apply

• Apply top coat or strengthener over polish every 4-5 days to extend the life of your manicure. Reverse this - To extend the life of your manicure apply brand x eg. super shiny every 4-5 days

• Clip carefully and lightly buff natural nails (rather than roughly file) to blunt the free edge, making it stronger and preventing cracking and splitting. Again insert a product to raise you retail sales- Use your girlfriend buffer to lightly buff nails, seal split edges and bring them to a healthy high shine

• Pedicures are recommended every 4-8 weeks to keep your feet in immaculate condition. Use a rich lotion and/or oil daily as a sweet treat for feet to prevent dryness, rough skin build up and cracking.

• If excessive skin is an issue, the use of a cuticle remover once weekly is recommended. Apply liberally and allow to remain for 10 minutes. Scrub rough spots with a pumice stone or foot file and do not forget to rinse thoroughly with water to stop the action of the remover (very important!)(? er can clients use cuticle remover at home? its way too harsh for non-professional use?)[/I]

Information provided by:
Jessica King

Profiles Plus LLC
488 S. Ripley Blvd
Alpena, MI 49707
989-356-4041

Price list is fine
[/FONT]​

I think everythings is cool except you need to add names of your products in to presonalise your aftercare and stop it being generic. I'm not sure about the strengthner use or the cuticle remover - surely that is why your clients are coming to you - can they even buy a cuticle remover?​

I actually prefer it to not recommend things by name...I recommend products on a client-by-client basis, and this sheet is given to everyone, even people who are not my clients can grab one and maybe gain an interest in my services. I do not personally handle retail other than selling it. I get only a very small percentage of retail compensation in my salon. And we actually do retail Cuticle Away. Strict instructions are given and people very much appreciate keeping up their pedicures in between appointments and it also makes my job either. It never replaces the need for pedicures and I've never had a client stop coming because I sold them cuticle remover.

Latest posts

Back