Prices for Bridal Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amz85

Reaction score
Hi,

My best friend is getting married soon and her hairdresser has quoted her £100 for her wedding hair :eek: (which inc 1 trial) Is this normal....seems quite pricey to me!

Thanks

Hi,

My best friend is getting married soon and her hairdresser has quoted her £100 for her wedding hair :eek: (which inc 1 trial) Is this normal....seems quite pricey to me!

Thanks

Using my own bridal hair experience I think I paid about £95 for mine inc 1 trial.
I had my normally very straight hair all done in curls and ringlets and pretty tiara etcetc...
If thats any help to you... :hug:

Hi, yes it seems normal as it usually is booked out for extra time ect... for special pampering ect... :hug: x

Not a hair geek, but have paid for bridal hair. I think this is normal. I paid a lot more for a hair and make up package for myself and 3 bridesmaids.
Posted via Mobile Device

this seems about normal.I probably dont charge as much as most of my brides are long term clients.I think its a bit like everything the price goes up when you mention weddings.x

Latest posts

Back