Prices For Gel Toes,Art etc..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
hi all you lovely geeks,i was just curious to find out how much you geeks would charge for gel toes,glitter toes and rebalancing them? ive tried looking in my area to see how much other salons charge but i cant see anywhere else does this.
also how many of you charge for nail art and if so how much?
thanks geeks.xx

If no one else in your area offers the service then you can name the price as you see fit as you are offering something unique, hth
always charge for nail art, price depends on how long it takes and how intricate the design is :hug:

Hi...I charge £25 for gel overlays and and extra £5 for art.

I don't re balance toes....most peoples toes last ages and they just grow them out when clipping their toe nails....(very important your clients still do this regular...they tend to love their gel toes so much they don't want to spoil them and so let their toe nails grow too long...then they wear closed toes shoes and the pressure of the long nails against the shoes can make them go black and fall off....its not the overlays that cause this...its the clients by not clipping their toenails)

The most i normally have to do is file a little remaining gel off the big toes....then i just do them over again ad its another £25

YES YES YES!!! Finally!!!

Where I live people charge anywhere from $45-$65 for a set of gel toes (just basic french) and then they chare $25-$45 for "fills".

I THINK (this is just me) I agree with Bagpuss! I think that you CANNOT fill a gel toe! the toes are so tiny and they lsat for like 5 or 6 weeks or more. It is more work to fill them that it is to put them on. the PRicing should be the other way around cheaper to get the first set and then the next set is more $$$.

As far as art...depends on how much, but it is an easy way to macke extra cash.

I am in the process of making a photo album of my art work and then puttingprice tags with the photo's so that when people are looking they know the price right away and are not shocked at the till.

Rockstar/Twinkle toes/Glitter toes... i don't usually charge extra as to me they are less work than a french on tiny toes.

just my 2 cents:lol:

I charge £25 for Hollywood Toes, and as Bagpuss this is my only price. When the client returns I remove length, buff off remaining gel and start over.

xx

Hi,
I charge £15 for Hollywood Gel toes, extra for artwork or diamontes.
I have to keep my prices low in my area, as there is a lot of competition, just a mile or so away, plus I am running a home salon, off the beaten track, so I have no passing trade etc.
That way I keep my regulars as to visit me they need a car or taxi......way too far to walk.
Hopefully one day soon I can increase my prices. But I don't mind as they only take 30 mins.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

I charge the same for Permanent French gel toes as for a full set of enhancements.

Why? The client gets much more mileage out of them because they grow so much slower AND because it KILLS my back to be hunched over doing them.:lol: (and well... it's no secret, I'm NOT a fan of feet, if you want me near them, make it worth my while ROFL)

AND it still winds up cheaper for them to do that, as opposed to getting their toes painted on a regular basis that WILL chip at some point.

I use a soak-off, one-step gel for these.

hth's

I'm charging £14 for french and £16 for glitter x

I charge £15 for french and glitter but thats because i LOVE doing them and the more people the better :)

ok probably a stupid question, but, What is Hollywood toes?

overlay on toes....gel or L&P...can be colour/french/glitter...ect

I charge 22.00 and dont do refills......If the client wants them permanently I will book them at 4-6 weeks for replacements.....

i thought the same about the infill thing on toes i did think that you would just start again.
do you geeks charge less for toes than a set off nails if both a natural overlay with french and of so much is the difference?
i was thinking of charging about £15 for a french manicure/colour and then abit more of they wanted glitter toes.
i also dont like doing feet but as i am also at home i feel i would miss out on some clients as they would go else where and then maybe have there nails done elsewhere too.
thanks for all the replies so far.x

Latest posts

Back