Pricing of Bio extensions and Gelicure overlay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah22

Reaction score
Hey geeks.

I have a lady coming in on Friday for Bio Sculpture gel extensions, which I charge £35 for. She normally gets Gelicure, which I charge £21 for. However, she's going out for a posh dinner and wants extensions on, but wants Gelicure overlays as she loves how shiny it is and how long it lasts.

How much should I charge her? Thanks geeks xx

Anybody...? I did do a wee search but couldn't find anything. Not unless I didn't enter the right thing :-/ xx

This is a difficult one because to charge less is devaluing the cost of each treatment of done separately (IYKWIM).

Presumably you priced your Gelicure and extensions to reflect the time taken and products used. This double treatment will of course use every product (apart from the Gelicure basecoat) that you use for two treatments. The double treatment will take a little less time I suppose because you won't have to prep twice.

I assume your client knows the cost of both treatments, so perhaps she is expecting to pay for both??? The two added together does seem a lot of money though, so maybe I would knock off £5 or £6 (to make it a round figure)? But no more:biggrin:

Might seem like a sumb thing to say but I thought you were not meant to mix systems? Are you sure that the Bio and Gelicure will work ok together?? I'm a newbie so asking out of curiosity really :)

Thanks for your replies :) I've checked with my Gelicure rep, she says it's completely fine to do a Gelicure overlay over a Bio extension :)

This is my dilemma JuicyLucy, I don't think she is expecting to :-( xx

Latest posts

Back