Princess parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv done a few pamper parties at a local salon.. Mini pedicure, feet in bowls of water then paint toes and fingers whilst they have a face mask on! They then get cupcakes and drinks and can make bracelets! We then spilt the group as some have make up done.. Eyeshadow, blusher and lipstick! And other half get their hair done then swap! Also includes a little hand massage with moisturiser!! Finishing with a catwalk where parents can take photos Ect!!! Girls always seem to have fun!! Such a great idea xx

Loving this thread with so much lovely ideas!

I'm planning to add this to my services.

I'm thinking, organza bag with love heart sweets, polish, file, stickers for nail, and my business card,thinking of charging £10 per girl which includes file & polish with glitter if they want & a glitter tatoo.

Does this sound reasonable?

Where do you get the little bits for goody bag? Glitter tattoos?
Anyone know where I can get the consent form from.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a consent form for pamper parties that I made myself if anyone wants it I can email it to you x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a consent form for pamper parties that I made myself if anyone wants it I can email it to you x

Yes please I'll pm you my email address. Very kind of you thanks. Xx

I'm just off to my first ever princess party! I'm so excited and nervous!!! I shall put pics up later to show you all xxx

Hi, could I have it as well please, am going to be doing princess parties in the future so this would be perfect, thank you in advance

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you pm me your email I will send it x

Have sent you a pm. Thanks so much x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Could I have a copy of the consent forms please? Thanks sent u a pm with my email address xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi geeks

I checked with my insurance about princess parties.

I'm covered to do file & polish with consent forms, but cannot do Glitter tattoos as I have to be qualified in skin care.

Anyone know if I can get insurance anywhere else for the glitter tattoos?

I have done one today for my 7 year old daughter and 4 of her friends. Although the kids had fun I have decided this option is definitely not for me-far too stressful keeping the kids who are not receiving their treatment entertained lol x

Hi geeks

I checked with my insurance about princess parties.

I'm covered to do file & polish with consent forms, but cannot do Glitter tattoos as I have to be qualified in skin care.

Anyone know if I can get insurance anywhere else for the glitter tattoos?

Who are you insured with? Considering starting these as think it would be really fun but worried about the insurance side too

Who are you insured with? Considering starting these as think it would be really fun but worried about the insurance side too

I'm insured with BABTAC.

I'm insured with BABTAC.

I'm with ABT, have just sent an email so will wait to hear. Really want to do the glitter tattoos as well because I think kids will love them! I love them!!

I'm with ABT, have just sent an email so will wait to hear. Really want to do the glitter tattoos as well because I think kids will love them! I love them!!

They've just replied saying I'm insured providing I get a consent for so good to go yay!

Could I have a copy of the consent forms please? Thanks sent u a pm with my email address xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you could pm it to me that would be greatly appreciated, Tia x

Could anyone send me a copy of their consent form
If possible please? Only if that's ok, thank you
[email protected]

Have just spent some time reading through this thread and I must say I am now actually considering doing these again. I think the mistake I made with my daughter and her friends was trying to do too much-nails, facial, soak, jewelry making, make up, hair. Plus I was on my own with the 5 of them.

Like the conveyor belt idea and just sticking to nails and maybe a bit of makeup. Maybe I could give them a foot soak while doing their nails to keep them still ha ha!

We offer The Pampered Princess Party in our salon. It's very popular for ages 7 & above. We offer 2hrs 3 staff 4 kids get a face mask, nails with art, hair curled/ braided or updo & makeup. We provide a cake (locally handmade), party bags & non alchalolic champagne. It's €120 & we make 40% profit after wages & expenses. We have 3 girls being pampered & 1 eating cake on a rotating basis!
We love it! Lots of balloons, photos & they leave feeling like grown ups.

Latest posts

Back