Princess parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this thread guys. I did a Nail party a while back and ended up doing to many girls, not allowing enough time and giving way 2 much choice. After reading all these fantastic ideas my view has totally changed. On with the ordering and research I go.,,.. Thank u!! X

Does anyone have a copy of a concent form I could use ? Xx

Fabulous thread just marking for later :) x

Love this thread have been thinking of doing princess parties for a while....so many great ideas!! I am away to get pen and paper as my mind is going into overdrive with ideas lol.x.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but I was thinking about starting these kids pamper parties but was told I may need a CRB check is this correct?? Just when i looked into getting this it says only an organisation can apply for this for you, but noticed quite a few of you do this so thought there must be a way to get it

Also do you have to have any additional insurance etc

Thanks K

I have been doing childrens parties for 5 years now and the children love them..My salon is called Miss Bliss so I call them Little Miss Bliss parties. Included is nails painted inc sparkly top coat, make up - and I also style their hair coils, plaits straight whatever they want. I provide food and drink and party music and depending on the number in the party if theres time and depending on the age we do games. I charge 12.50 per child with no food (as sometimes the children like the parents to whisk them off to Mcdonald etc to show off their make over) if I provide food then it is £15 per child. They prove to be a great earner, hard work but fun. I do min of 4 children and max of 10 but last week did 14 and was really hard going in 3 hrs. :)

I have been doing childrens parties for 5 years now and the children love them..My salon is called Miss Bliss so I call them Little Miss Bliss parties. Included is nails painted inc sparkly top coat, make up - and I also style their hair coils, plaits straight whatever they want. I provide food and drink and party music and depending on the number in the party if theres time and depending on the age we do games. I charge 12.50 per child with no food (as sometimes the children like the parents to whisk them off to Mcdonald etc to show off their make over) if I provide food then it is £15 per child. They prove to be a great earner, hard work but fun. I do min of 4 children and max of 10 but last week did 14 and was really hard going in 3 hrs. :)

Aw sounds great! Wish I could put hair up n would include that in mine. Bet they luv it! X

hi
I am new to Salon Geek and looking for some advise x
can anyone help me as im starting pamper parties and looking for a supplier in the uk or outside uk with a fast delivery services.
Can anyone recommend any company thats not to pricey!
Also do i need and contra-indications on the invatations for parents to complete for thier children and sign?

Please can anyone help???

thanks x
fi

What are you looking to buy?

I give the party organiser parental consent forms that she sends out with her invites - I need the consent forms for insurance purposes.

hi can someone send me a copy of a concent form that i can use for under 14 pamper party, going to start doing them need to bring in some more money as biz quite thanks xd

Loving this tread great ideas I wondered if any of you lovely ladies would send me a copy of your consent form, much appreciated :)

I have my first pamper party today. It was last minute, she rang last night. I am only doing paint and glitter, keeping it simple as it's my first one. I am also doing it very cheap as it's my first. I have practiced on my lill girl so I think I will be OK. I sort of feel as if I have been thrown in at the deep end but I think it's the best way.I have told the mother that she has to tell all the parents but she said she will do it on the door so to cover my self I have written out on the top of the of a paper.

Do you agree to you child having their nails painted. Please note if they have any allergies as I cannot work on them. Do you agree to their photo's being out on my face book page.

Name of child Parent/guardian signature contact tell no

I am going to stand on the door and get parents to sign as they come in. Waiting to be picked up now.xx

My back is in half lol.It went really well. I did loads of kids. got all parents to sign form. I even did 4 boys they loved it!xx

My back is in half lol.It went really well. I did loads of kids. got all parents to sign form. I even did 4 boys they loved it!xx

Well Done you! Thats fantastic, glad you enjoyed it and it went well xx

Thats great! Did you find anything worked well or anything you would change next time? xx

Yeh seating arrangement's lol I sat on a bench attached to the wall and sat kids on chair in front of me with a tray balanced on my lap but the chair was lower than me so I was bent over the whole time. I have wanted to do this sort of parties for ages but didn't know how to work out a system. I did the birthday girl first different colours with matching glitter. The rest of the kids only had one colour on there hands. They que'd up the whole time, I loved it when the boys had theirs done at the end lol. They kept having sneaky peeks and didn't care they were having it done. They even pulled there dads over to sign my form lol.
I was a bit rushed as there was so many kids their nails were not perfect so I would have a limit on how many I treat next time. And I didn't have time to take any pic's. It was good experience though.xx

Yeh seating arrangement's lol I sat on a bench attached to the wall and sat kids on chair in front of me with a tray balanced on my lap but the chair was lower than me so I was bent over the whole time. I have wanted to do this sort of parties for ages but didn't know how to work out a system. I did the birthday girl first different colours with matching glitter. The rest of the kids only had one colour on there hands. They que'd up the whole time, I loved it when the boys had theirs done at the end lol. They kept having sneaky peeks and didn't care they were having it done. They even pulled there dads over to sign my form lol.
I was a bit rushed as there was so many kids their nails were not perfect so I would have a limit on how many I treat next time. And I didn't have time to take any pic's. It was good experience though.xx

Sounds like you had fun then (apart from the bad back afterwards!). I can't wait to start these. How many children did you do in the end? I was thinking max 10 kids but not sure if that could be a mission! xx

Hi all these princess pamper parties sound like a great idea I've just started on my own mobile and I think this would be a good little money maker. How did you all advertise it?

Hi all
sorry for hijacking the thread.
I have a party on Friday for 12-13 year olds, just file, paint and nail art, and I was just wondering about consent forms.
I have only just heard back from my insurers about whether I would be insured to treat them or not but forgot to ask about consent forms.
I don't think there's much time to get in touch with all the girls parents and getting them to sign the form, do you think it would be okay to get the parent who is hosting the party to sign the consent form? If so, would you have a consent form for each girl?
any help would be great :)

Hi all
sorry for hijacking the thread.
I have a party on Friday for 12-13 year olds, just file, paint and nail art, and I was just wondering about consent forms.
I have only just heard back from my insurers about whether I would be insured to treat them or not but forgot to ask about consent forms.
I don't think there's much time to get in touch with all the girls parents and getting them to sign the form, do you think it would be okay to get the parent who is hosting the party to sign the consent form? If so, would you have a consent form for each girl?
any help would be great :)

I asked my insurer about them and they said each childs parent/legal guardian has to sign them. Not the orgnising parent. otherwise im not insured.

I'll be handing a pile of forms to the organiser to get them signed before the party date when I collect a deposit. Unfortunately, no signed form, then no participation.

xx

Latest posts

Back