Printers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa lou

Reaction score
just a moan really i am so cross !!!!!i am just starting out and looked around for a printers for my price plans to cut a long story short i plumped for the local small time printers as i thought it would be good for them ( ecconomic climate etc) anyway i've got a wedding fayre on sunday and no prices shes had my prices for nearly 3 weeks i rang last tues she said they were being sent off that day . this monday still hearing nothing i called in stating i need them asap when will they be here , she would ring that afternoon and ring me back still nothing
if this is the thanks you get for trying to support a local buisness i don't think i'll bother :cry: not only that i'm not sure what i'm going to do about the wedding fayre on sunday aaaaarrrggghhh what a good start :cry:

arrr thats not good , can you not copy 100 or so off your own printer ? i would'nt use them again if thats how long they take. fingers crossed for you :hug:

If you don't have your literature in time you could just be honest with your prospects and tell them you've been let down by the printers.

Then ask for their details to send them an info pack out to. That way you have their details for future reference (just get them to give the ok about going on your mailing list)

Latest posts

Back