Pro Beauty Nail Competition 1-3 March 09

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Its that time again, dosent it come round quick! Im not yet recovered from Manchester and Dublin!

I am aiming to get all the comp info live on the Professional Beauty website next week. This should give you all more time to get your comp head on!

I am just tweaking the rules and sorting the theme for the photo and showcase categories. Any suggestions? I have had a few suggestions that i really like but am open to all ideas!

The Combined nail art category has had lots of requests for no set theme, so ok, i will go for it, but please use your imagination on your chosen theme as you will get lots of points for originality. So, NO flowers/mermaids/butterflies/weddings etc PLEASE!!!

The deadline will be really strict this time as it caused lots of stress for me and the PB team with so many last minute and on the day entries. There is a lot of admin to sort, such as tables, chairs, electrics, number allocation, entry badges etc that i have to do in the final week, so please help me out and make sure you enter before the deadline of FRIDAY 13th FEB. When you send your entry form in, you are allocated a number immediatly, this is the number order your model will be judged. So do your model a favour and save her/his aching legs and get your entry form in quick!

All nail competitiors and their models will recieve a FREE entry ticket for the PB exhibition so you DO NOT have to pay the exhibition entry fee!

Any questions, please shout!

Good luck to all the entrants and that's fab that the competitors and models get the free entrance x
The combined nail art cat. has made me giggle I must admit.....it's so hard though to be original isn't it these days?

Friday 13th??? errrmmmm.... think I might leave my laungh into the competition forum until later.

Good luck to everyone who enters though. xx

The deadline is Friday 13th, i thought it might be a date you wont forget! The actual comp is in March next year.

The rules and entry form will be live on the PB website in the next few days.

The theme for Photographic and Showcase nail art is CARNIVAL!

The deadline is Friday 13th, i thought it might be a date you wont forget! The actual comp is in March next year.

The rules and entry form will be live on the PB website in the next few days.

The theme for Photographic and Showcase nail art is CARNIVAL!

It all sounds fab Rachel can wait
XXXX:hug:

Latest posts

Back