Pro Beauty Show - Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeCee

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm off to Pro Beauty at Excel and not having been before was wondering if Sweet Squared have a full range of products to purchase, for example, the Citrus Spa manicure and Earth Spa Pedicure range as well as Shellac.

Thanks!

Hi ceecee.

I think I'm right in thinking that sweet squared don't have full stock at the shows, think that would be pretty impossible.

Will probably be shellac, minx and the new brisa lite. The shows are for introducing new products not for us to be able to stock up that's why we have accounts, plus we just wouldn't be able to carry it all, I always have too much to carry as it is lol!

Enjoy the show x

im looking forward to The Geek's seminar/workshop for th new brisa lite- think its on the monday.

In previous year they havent stocked all, only new offers/seasonal items etc! xoxo

Thanks for your replies. I didn't know how big their stand is and how much room they have for stock so I guess it makes sense to use it to promote their new products. Looking forward to - my credit card isn't!!!

Their stand is one of the largest but its not a warehouse. Impossible to stock their humongous product range with enough stock for the masses of people that attend.

I agree, my credit card isn't looking forward to the show either but I can't wait!x

In my experience they have Shellac and Minx, and I suspect they'll have the Brisa Lite, plus the new Shellac colours.
As has been said their stand is one of the biggest (unless ours, which at 5 x 3m is a mere tiddler!), but it just wouldn't be feasible to take everything. The queues around their stand are pretty horrendous as it is!

I don't even bother with the s2 stand unless it is the end of the day when they have no queue. I'll probably order what I want on the website after the show, also renews my shellac finder listing then.

Im hoping to go on the monday to find out about brisa lite. But also would like to get the nrw shellac colours. do they hold enough back for each day? If not I might go Sunday instead.

S2 will have enough stock to carry the show. Yes they will be showcasing new products .... They will not be taking the warehouse. :lol: This is how S2 roll, and it works. :hug:

Geeg, sorry to bother you.

Will they have start kits for minx available to purchase?
Thank you

Jody x

Geeg, sorry to bother you.

Will they have start kits for minx available to purchase?
Thank you

Jody x

The shows I have been to, they take the minx but no kits xx

Oh bugger, I did have a feeling that would be the case! Thank you for your reply xx

Oh bugger, I did have a feeling that would be the case! Thank you for your reply xx

Don't take other people's word as gospel! We always have mega deals at shows and the kits are a good deal without a show but we do not always do the same thing and each show is different.

I'm not saying they aren't taking the kits, the shows I have been to previously, they had Minx sheets only.

Maybe give S2 a ring? Sometimes they don't know until the last minute but they are always super helpful x

No worries, I will go with my card in hand anyway lol I was just curious! Haha

Jody

Latest posts

Back