Probably been posted a million times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautilou

Reaction score
What would Everyone say is the best Acrylic and Gel systems to use?

Hiya and welcome to the site....xx

Your profile already lists some great products that you use....are these who you trained with, are you having any particular problems with your products.

Everyone will say that the system they use is the best, but really seeing and using it yourself is the best way. You can do this at trade shows and getting sample kits.

Hope this helps xx

Yeah i do already use these i was just wondering what everyone thinks, if there was something out there that i should try.

I didnt know if it was just the part of essex that im from thats been brain washed by creative, or if it is really as good as they claim

thanks for your reply

No brain washing here. :)

Yeah i do already use these i was just wondering what everyone thinks, if there was something out there that i should try.

I didnt know if it was just the part of essex that im from thats been brain washed by creative, or if it is really as good as they claim

thanks for your reply
Im in the Creative cult, and I personally think they are brill!
I havent joined any other cult, so cannot comment there, but I use their L&P and Brisa gel, both are beautiful to work with!

xxxx:lol:

thanks for your reply

Maybe you should give it a try for yourself.

If everyone rates Heinz Beans, is this brainwashing or is it because they are the best on the market?

Dont make up your mind based on positives or negatives that come from others but make up your own mind.

hello
i use ezflow but as every one has been saying each to there own,
you should buy a few samples to try out.

you should buy a few samples to try out.

This is a good idea to a degree, however each brand has their own little nuances. For example you could disregard a brand because you use a mix ratio that is suitable for your usual product but not the one you are trialling and so get problems that are not the fault of the product..

I would recommend going to the trade shows and getting someone who knows what they are doing with the product to do a demo nail on you. It will also give you an idea of how the company works and if they deserve your money. And also the style of nail that they promote may not be to your liking and so you wouldn't want their education either.

This ones so personal, You'll get a different answer from practically every different person. All you can do is just try, test, play!!

Latest posts

Back