Problems with Euphoria Brazilian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the original topic, I used a weft from euphoria recently for a client who usually has tape from angel remy, within a week the hair was awful! I had to get her back, remove the weave, buy her tapes and fit for free of course, I sent the hair back to euphoria, I got £37.49 compensation. Furious is an understatement. I won't use them again.
(In case anyone is wondering, angel remy were out of stock on her shades and she needed extensions done asap so opted for a weave from euphoria)
To be told that "some clients love it and say it's amazing while other clients wouldn't use it" what?! It was **** hair! No buts about it! So again, I worked for free TWICE because of this. Raging!

Agree Charjem. I can no longer work with the hair or the bonds, am thinking about replacing the Brazilian with transforms Mongolian range.

Agree Charjem. I can no longer work with the hair or the bonds, am thinking about replacing the Brazilian with transforms Mongolian range.

I done this a few months ago granted the colour range is a lot smaller but the hair is amazing and you get discount if you have a certificate

Sure they are adding more colours in soon I was told they were thinking of dip dye and mixed in the Mongolian

Latest posts

Back