Problems with Euphoria Brazilian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.R

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Majority of hair I offer is mainly Brazilian from Euphoria, but I'm finding the quality has really started to go down hill these past couple of months and I'm not happy at all. The blondes seem to be getting too dry too quickly. Can anyone suggest a good supplier that does Brazilian hair ?
Xxx

I was emailing suppliers in China for prices to buy in bulk and they sent me an invoice by mistake meant for euphoria ( Ruth someone ) so it's probably about as brazillian as the Great Wall anyway 😯

I was emailing suppliers in China for prices to buy in bulk and they sent me an invoice by mistake meant for euphoria ( Ruth someone ) so it's probably about as brazillian as the Great Wall anyway 😯

That's good to know considering I order from her !! 🙉

I was told - correct me if I'm wrong - that to get a supplier that deals with all ethnicities of hair you would have to order from china?

But how sure can we be that it's Brazilian or Russian?

I can only find info on companies in china to source from x

Did anyone really believe the Brazilian range was actually Brazilian? It's good hair but there was a story a while ago about customs in Brazil stopping a shipment of Indian hair worth nearly a million dollors. It was being imported to be sold as Brazilian to other countries.

Did anyone really believe the Brazilian range was actually Brazilian? It's good hair but there was a story a while ago about customs in Brazil stopping a shipment of Indian hair worth nearly a million dollors. It was being imported to be sold as Brazilian to other countries.

No I don't believe it's all Brazilian and tbh I actually don't believe Russian hair is that easy to come by! Some areas in Russia are big money so why would they need to sell their hair for money?

To be honest I genuinely wonder when suppliers will run out of donors. I just know the hair itself is better than the standard Indian.. But for what reason I don't know? Do they treat it differently ? Etc x

Thanks girls. It just seems to be really hit and miss at the moment. Some clients love it but a couple have said its abit dry, both of them being colours 613 and 60 though. I also had a client back within 2 weeks because it kept going curly and frizzy, needless to say, I got a replacement and had to do a removeal and refit free of charge. In addition to this, I queried the Brazilian being double drawn because some of the hair was not the same length from root to tip, it was more like the 4A stuck together in one bond. Has anyone tried prestige hair? I'm seriously going to have to think about moving over to another supplier. X

Prestige is another one that uses Indian but calls it "Russian Standard" they don't hide the fact and are happy to tell you why they call it "Russian Standard" when you ask.

It's really nice hair and the customer service is great. They are expanding their colour ring to have 47 different colours.

With regards to euphoria she's probably using lower grade Chinese for her 4a "Indian" and higher grade Chinese for the "6a Brazilian".

You can get really nice quality Chinese hair extensions off alibaba I have make a few bulk orders in the past but it's hit and miss - they send you nice hair to begin with then take no responsibility when you have problems.

Also a lot of Chinese suppliers say Mongolian is no better than Chinese and is a similar cost (I asked about Mongolian too) but other Chinese suppliers charge twice as much for Mongolian. I bet these Brands don't even know the true origin of their hair as the factories in China could be selling them anything.

Thanks girls. It just seems to be really hit and miss at the moment. Some clients love it but a couple have said its abit dry, both of them being colours 613 and 60 though. I also had a client back within 2 weeks because it kept going curly and frizzy, needless to say, I got a replacement and had to do a removeal and refit free of charge. In addition to this, I queried the Brazilian being double drawn because some of the hair was not the same length from root to tip, it was more like the 4A stuck together in one bond. Has anyone tried prestige hair? I'm seriously going to have to think about moving over to another supplier. X

I used prestige on a client yesturday hair felt so soft, I no its indian hair but I think it's calledrussian standard as its processed to be like Russian hair, ive been looking into other suppliers as well I loved the sample hair I got from angel locks and you have to be qualified to buy from them they won't let anyone just buy from them which so good

Iv contacted loads of of suppliers in China making out that I was going to buy large quantities to set up a supply business in the UK after they have sent me samples ( bad I know but I did pay postage lol ) after recieveng samples of so called russian, brazillian etc iv told them I am getting the hair tested to check its true origin by hair compounds and sent them info on hair testing to which about 60% admitted its just chinese or indian hair that they process to russian standard or didn't reply to my emails , they even said the cost of importing genuine russian hair wouldn't make it viable for them to sell on 😳 no supplier in China sell true russian hair etc iv contacted 100s over the years most of my what's app contacts are chinese suppliers x

Prestige is another one that uses Indian but calls it "Russian Standard" they don't hide the fact and are happy to tell you why they call it "Russian Standard" when you ask.

It's really nice hair and the customer service is great. They are expanding their colour ring to have 47 different colours.

With regards to euphoria she's probably using lower grade Chinese for her 4a "Indian" and higher grade Chinese for the "6a Brazilian".

You can get really nice quality Chinese hair extensions off alibaba I have make a few bulk orders in the past but it's hit and miss - they send you nice hair to begin with then take no responsibility when you have problems.

Also a lot of Chinese suppliers say Mongolian is no better than Chinese and is a similar cost (I asked about Mongolian too) but other Chinese suppliers charge twice as much for Mongolian. I bet these Brands don't even know the true origin of their hair as the factories in China could be selling them anything.

The invoice actually said 6a hair,lol

Wow, it's shocking isn't it. Trying to narrow down the perfect supplier is so difficult. The only trusted supplier I have come across to date with lovely hair that lasts, is AngelsLocks. Unfortunately, in my area, a lot of clients are not prepared to pay for decent quality hair and want a cheaper option, it's so frustrating. I'm in two minds whether or not to just do away with budget hair and start over with some clever marketing to attract clients wanting decent hair that lasts. Competition here is horrendous, and I find that clients wanting more expensive packages travel from London.........decisions, decisions. Thanks for all the replies x

Just ask which ever suppliers you use a lot of questions. If they can't answer then they prob don't know for sure what they're selling you.

I use both euphoria and prestige, I definitely prefer prestige, I love their customer service they really can't do enough but obviously more importantlt their hair is great for the cost, as an example I have a client who will always admit she's absolutely awful with her hair who's had prestige in non stop since June and its still like new it's really held up well.
Euphoria I find fine enough for individuals as a budget range, a lot of my clients like it when they puff up, particularly if they have frizzy hair themselves and her colour range is good, I won't use her wefts at all they're really dry, once prestige have all their new colours in I'll be shifting over to them, their hair costs about the same as euphoria but lasts much better, silky for ages!

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I havent had a issue with the hair? Its been fine. Thankfully but Im panicking a little as ive recently fitted a few ladies with it?
I dont no about the chinese.... When I tried to purchase hair they named two suppliers they supply so they sent samples and it was terrible!

The chinese suppliers always say they supply the big brands but that's just to get business I think, they send you pictures of branded packaging etc but you could prob get that from google images x

I havent had a issue with the hair? Its been fine. Thankfully but Im panicking a little as ive recently fitted a few ladies with it?
I dont no about the chinese.... When I tried to purchase hair they named two suppliers they supply so they sent samples and it was terrible!

Mine have been fine too don't panic, I fit euphoria a lot because my clients love the colour range, I just don't like the wefts, I refitted 4a itips hair today thats been in since early October and its fine!

Have you looked at the various documentaries available about where the majority of hair extensions come from? Theres one by jamelia and that american one Good Hair. It is probably safe to assume that unless the hair is top notch and traceable through the company, the majority of dark coloured hair is usually indian. I think a lot of these so called kinds of hair such as brazilian, russian etc are often not really that, but moreso used as a marketing ploy which many of you have realised. I think because there isnt much in the way of industry regulations on clearly labelling hair, many companies can be quite misleading about the ethnic origin and so it is often impossible to know exactly what you are selling unless you are willing to have it tested.
I probably wouldnt get too hung up on what ethnicity its supposed to have come from, but the quality i suppose. It certainly all sounds very confusing to me as someone who doesnt do extensions thats for sure!

I use both euphoria and prestige, I definitely prefer prestige, I love their customer service they really can't do enough but obviously more importantlt their hair is great for the cost, as an example I have a client who will always admit she's absolutely awful with her hair who's had prestige in non stop since June and its still like new it's really held up well.
Euphoria I find fine enough for individuals as a budget range, a lot of my clients like it when they puff up, particularly if they have frizzy hair themselves and her colour range is good, I won't use her wefts at all they're really dry, once prestige have all their new colours in I'll be shifting over to them, their hair costs about the same as euphoria but lasts much better, silky for ages!

Do you know what sort of colours prestidge will be bringing in as im thinking of using them more than euphoria as I prefer to order from a website than texting

Do you know what sort of colours prestidge will be bringing in as im thinking of using them more than euphoria as I prefer to order from a website than texting

They've listed the new colours on the website, looks like they have the new colours in stock (I looked at the itips section earlier) but I've asked for a new colour ring but they said they won't be in til next week, looks like a better range pf blondes, a silver/grey and my favourite a vibrant copper #350 which I've already used and love!

Latest posts

Back