Problems with LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonibennett91

Reaction score
Hi all

I’ve been qualified in Nouveau’s LVL lashes over 6 months now. I only do it part time as I have another full time job. I gotten really bad results on the past couple of clients, to the point that you can’t even tell they’ve had the treatment. I’m doing everything right, shields up to the lash line and very little bonding gel so I can’t understand what’s going on.

Has anyone else had this problem and can give me some advice? I’m seriously thinking of giving up.

Are you reusing sachets? They may have gone off inbetween clients if so

Nope, I always open a brand new pack

When you are putting the lashes up onto the shield make sure you aren’t pulling back to kind of give yourself more lash to work with, that can give bad results, otherwise I’m not sure!

Hi all

I’ve been qualified in Nouveau’s LVL lashes over 6 months now. I only do it part time as I have another full time job. I gotten really bad results on the past couple of clients, to the point that you can’t even tell they’ve had the treatment. I’m doing everything right, shields up to the lash line and very little bonding gel so I can’t understand what’s going on.

Has anyone else had this problem and can give me some advice? I’m seriously thinking of giving up.

It could be the size of your shield. What size did you use on those clients? My tutor recommended to use more of the small shields as you get a better curl.

Also can I ask. With NOUVEAU LVL do you use damp cotton wool at the end to wipe the lashes?

Latest posts

Back