Product Advise Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anneself

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am a qualified beautician and want to do manicures, pedicures and facails at home. Can anybody give me advice on what products to use. Can I do buy creative products without having creative manicure and pedicure training. I can't afford the training at the moment.

I need to use products that I can use and sell but that I do not need to pay loads of money for a training course at the moment.

Thanks guys!

Anne:rolleyes:

there are some product you can buy like scentsations or solar manicure but professional products not without training that's how it works where I come from

ps creative spa manicure and solar are the best :green:

for pedicures I love "raw earth" for winter it's spa with briliant raw sugar scrub which is activated with water and warms up reeeeeally nice

and the raw earth foot mask is awesome!!!!

it would takeme a whole day to talk about these products

marine sea scrub with AHA and marine mask with mentol are my favourits

Hi Guys
I am a qualified beautician and want to do manicures, pedicures and facails at home. Can anybody give me advice on what products to use. Can I do buy creative products without having creative manicure and pedicure training. I can't afford the training at the moment.

I need to use products that I can use and sell but that I do not need to pay loads of money for a training course at the moment.

Thanks guys!

Anne:rolleyes:

If you are a trained beautician then I assume you have already done manicuring and pedicuring at college?

If you have, and can prove it with the appropriate certificates, then you can purchase CND SpaManicure and SpaPedicure products without taking a class. Both come with Video instructions and written instructions.

You can purchase any of the CND retail products without CND training (as long as you have certificates to prove you are qualified).

Only CND professional products are restricted to training requirements.

Liquid & Powder, Brisa Gels, and Manicure and Pedicure lines.

Thanks for the advice. I have a CIBTAC Beautician's diploma which incorporated manicure and pedicure. Would I still be able to buy the CND Spa manicure and pedicure.

Anne
:smack:

When you buy the creative spa manicure and pedicure kits together, you get a days training too, unless its changed.

Thanks for the advice. I have a CIBTAC Beautician's diploma which incorporated manicure and pedicure. Would I still be able to buy the CND Spa manicure and pedicure.
Ring Sweet Squared (Creative distributor in Leeds) and ask their advice... 0845 210 60 60

Anne
:smack:

YES you can but I think it would be silly not to take the class which is offered free when you purchase the kits.

Latest posts

Back