Products for beauty beginner??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjs

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend products for me to use whilst I'm training for facial and manicure/pedicure. I've had a look at capitals selection of strictly professional which seem reasonably priced. I don't want to spend to much until I actually qualify. Thank u x

Hi hun,
Im at college and i use a lot of strictly professional, mani and pedi station and salon system. They do the job and as you say, you dont want to break the bank as you are learning. Just go with how much you want to spend, if you want to spend a little more on one type of product to try it out, go for it. Its all a learning curve! :)

I would favour Salon Systems over Strictly Professional. I have used the Salon Systems mani and pedi products and I think they are fine. They also do an inexpensive facial kit - it's called Chi - but I haven't tried this myself.

Salons Direct: CHI Professional Skincare Kit from Salons Direct Online Products

There are quite a few skincare ranges that don't have a minimum order but you can still rack up quite a bill if you are getting lots of products to suit all skin types.

Maybe have a look at Essentially Yours

beauty express is pretty good prices too

Latest posts

Back