products for client gift bags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh thank you, Do you think that it would bring clients back? x

i hope so lol. well im putting in voucher books like macc d's do with things like:
Book a spray tan and receive a free file & polish
Book and manicure & pedicure 2gether for a set price
Frre eyebrow shape with every eyebrow tint
refer a friend and when they have their app you both receive 20% off

and i will put a 3 month limit on the vouchers so we will see:)

Sounds really good! I probly wont have them until ive completed the rest of my courses. Where abouts did you get the voucher books from?x

I am making the voucher books myself on my computer, i have quite a good program to do this, but im sure you could get them made at a printers x

I am making the voucher books myself on my computer, i have quite a good program to do this, but im sure you could get them made at a printers x

What program do you use?

Its called photo explosion by ulead. I can use it to do business cards, flyers, gift vouchers etc so i will just do them as business card size and print them out and staple together as a voucher book

Its called photo explosion by ulead. I can use it to do business cards, flyers, gift vouchers etc so i will just do them as business card size and print them out and staple together as a voucher book

OK thanks.:hug:

There's some great ideas on this thread i was thinking of giving goodie bags to all new customers. I was hoping to get them hooked on the solar oil as it keeps their nails in better condition for me to work on when they come back for re balance.

There's some great ideas on this thread i was thinking of giving goodie bags to all new customers. I was hoping to get them hooked on the solar oil as it keeps their nails in better condition for me to work on when they come back for re balance.

absoluely! :)

Latest posts

Back