products for client gift bags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
I am about to start out doing beauty treatments within a therapy centre and i am planning on giving out gift bags to the 1st ?? clients who have a treatment with me, I have seen this idea done on here before and thought it would work really well. Does anyone have any ideas of what i could put into it as i dont really want to spend much on the products.

So far i have thought; pricelist, gift vouchers for money off & refer a friend, sachets of tanning moisturiser (from sienna x as i use this company for spray tanning), but i dont really know what else to get.

Treatments i will be starting off with include; manicures/pedicures(ezflow), spray tanning(sienna x), waxing, eyelash/brow tinting and makeup. I will start doing facials once i have the funds to do this. I am currently mobile and will be keeping 1 day a week for mobile once i start.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Always a good idea to hand out goodie bags - there's nothing we all like better than to receive a bag full of freebies.

In our 'welcome new client' goodie bags we have: price list; referral vouchers; a chocolate; a pen printed with salon details on; a teabag (there's some available in Sainsburys called 'skin purity' & 'tranquility' that are in their own envelope). If they spend over £25 on their 1st appointment, they also receive a fridge magnet (again with our details on).

If they've also bought some retail or generally spent a fair bit with us they also get a soap/candle etc as well.

Clients always say 'oh wow, this is nice'.

Hope none of my competitiors are reading this, lol.

Solar oil pinkies (about £1 each), business card, little bath bombs (I have seen some little heart ones in packs individually wrapped in a multi pack that were quite cheap - Asda I think), scented tea light, nail file...

Can't think of anything else right now but I don't think you necesarily need to put tons of stuff in - it's the thought that counts!

Hi, I'm looking into doing gift bags for the first XX people that come to my opening party and have also been unsure of what to put in them.

So far I'm thinking similar to yours, pricelists, discount vouchers etc - I also bought some pinkie bottles of solar oil which are really cute and work out at about a pound each, also maybe scratch n sniff files from beauty express catalogue? Again about a pound each.

HTH

xx

that sounds great, if you are doing beauty/make-up, what about a lip gloss or something like that.

Try contacting your supplier and ask if they can help out, you may be pleasantly surprised!

Heel and toe are doing small bottles of foot cream for about 82p each.

When I did an open evening I put in:

a herbal tea bag, an incense stick, a voucher for money off a specific treatment, a price list, a biz card, a sunflower tea light, and some sachets from santuary (as I wasn't using a skincare range then) which was a mix of eye gel, pulse points, hand cream, body scrub, etc, etc. I also typed out affirmations and printed them off.

quote]
I saw these on the salon services flyer i received today, i may look into them, i have to make a trip to buy some bits anyway.

I have seen the solar oil but they come in big packs dont they? and im trying to keep costs for the bags down so i would be left with a lot of these oils, suppose i could use them for a loyalty gift or something:)

really interesting thread - i have given goodie bags when we had an event once.
but giving goodie bags to new customers what an excellent idea - i am going to do it.
i love it
especially the tea bag thing.
thanks girls will let you know how it goes.
luce
:green:

quote]
I saw these on the salon services flyer i received today, i may look into them, i have to make a trip to buy some bits anyway.

I have seen the solar oil but they come in big packs dont they? and im trying to keep costs for the bags down so i would be left with a lot of these oils, suppose i could use them for a loyalty gift or something:)
You can sell the solar oils that you have left to your manicure clients, it is great for natural nails too,
they retail between £2 to £3 depending on who is selling them hth

Business cards!
If you put 3 or 4 in there you can always suggest that they give them to friends and increase your potential client base!

there is some fab ideas there:hug:

Hi
goody bags always go down well....

If any of you are using Australian bodycare, either waxing or their beauty range, they do have sample sachets available which are pence to buy.

Going back to the tea bag thing - on the TV lately - I think its Tetley that have been promoting the ROYBUSH Tea which detoxes, caffeine free and is a healthier alternative from the inside out when drinking tea.

Australian Bodycare has introduced a great range of Roybush Skincare products which is also available as a sample sachet.

A Great way to promote health inside and outside by popping in the goody bag a Roybush Tea bag for the inside - and a Roybush Moisturiser for the outside - hth:)

Thanks for all the ideas, some great ones there. I looked at solar oil and im gonna consider them (maybe). But will defo use the tea bag idea, and i like the idea of the mini foot creams. I cant wait now, im starting in the therapy centre at the begining of april

The Rooibus tea idea is a good one given we've just had The No1 Ladies Detective Agency on't telly over Easter!

Can I ask, what bags do you use, and where do you get them from?
I have been thinking about doing this, but often wonder where to get bags from. Craft shop etc.

Carly x

I got mine from ebay, a shop on there called the little tea shop or something, they cost me £2.99 inc p+p they came today and are quite good. search for paper bags and lots come up.:)

Thanks for that. I'll be surfing tinternet over the weekend for those. I was trying to find a couple of unusual / different things to put in. But I suppose you just have to loo at what your product suppliers do.

Carly x

I got some twinnings wellbeing tea bags, heel 2 toe mini foot lotions, sienna x tan extender moisturiser sachets, and i think thats enuf goodies to go with pricelist, business cards and a voucher book.:)

These little gift bags sound really nice!...Does anyone give them out even when your working self employed? x

i am self employed, and i am mobile at the moment but i am doing the gift bags when i move into a room. they cost me £3 for 15 bags then the bits 2 go in them, its nice 4 clients 2 get a thank you

Latest posts

Back