Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailSpa

Reaction score
Hi ya my lovly gals and boiz , quick Q ?

Can anyone give me a good idea of what products to use for natural nails ? manicure , pedicure

Jessica Zen , Ez Flow , Creative Spa ?

Which one is the best to use ?

Love moi xxxxxx:green:

I have used both EzFlow and Creative and i love them both! The EzFlow Spa Elements lotions are just fab, so is the Buttermint Scrub.

I also love the scents of the Creative Spa Manicure products - at the moment i just cant decide which i like the most!:)

HEHE thanks for that hunny , i Know the decisons ! which 1 do i choose lol
xxxx:rolleyes:

I use alessandro for manicures and pedicures, and all my clients love them. All products smell and feel lovely and they work too!! x

Hi ya my lovly gals and boiz , quick Q ?

Can anyone give me a good idea of what products to use for natural nails ? manicure , pedicure

Jessica Zen , Ez Flow , Creative Spa ?

Which one is the best to use ?

Love moi xxxxxx:green:

stef hunnio... you know what im gonna say youve got the spa elements kit... use it ;)

buttermint buffing scrub.... its just the best

Jess
xox

Obviously I also agree! However there are also some other advantages of the system...

Because our products are all natural and organic you can use them on all clients without worrying about skin types (ensuring you still pay close attention to disorders and contraindications)....

Because our five step system is designed for manicure and pedicure you get a good turn around of product and no wastage... no half empty pedicure pots sitting on the shelf come winter when people put their tootsies away till summer again!

The five steps ensure your clients receive the same treatment every visit without you having to remember which luxurious scrub or lotion you have use previously...

You can easily put together a variety of options for your treatments e.g for basic treatments i include step 1 - Lemon Tea Tree Soak only then for a regular treatment i include skin polishing incorporating step 2 - Crystal Mineral Scrub followed by step 3 - Buttermint Buffing Scrub and then for my deluxe treatment i incorporate all products including step 4 - White Tea Massage Lotion followed by step 5 - Ginger Root Moisturising Lotion!

We also provide this kit in a cute mini kit for retail to boost your sales! They fly of the shelves come mothers day and christmas!

Latest posts

Back