Professional Nails - Chatroom - Education, eduaction, education

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Education is a wonderfull thing as it gives knowledge and with knowledge comes a better understanding not only of how to do something but why it is done.

To go further in our careers we need this to give our Clients the correct and safest treatment. Education is my drug, it gives me a high when l am learning something new or a better way to do it.

MY motto is
it's not the knowing, it's the doing what you know!!!!

many people have learnt new things and worked hard for it, but decided, not use it to their best advantage.

Theresa Dickson
Mobile Technician

i love education. U can't beet the feeling when u marster something, especially when it's liquid and powder. The fabulous thing is education takes several forms, be it reading, watching, hand on. Which ever method used, it gives me great satisfaction to know i studdied hard to produce something soooooooooo beautiful.

Continuing education has really made my job worth while

I toooo am eternally to all those who have helped me.

Cres

I love doing nails and nail art im going to college sep to do advanced nails i have not done any other course on nails well only nail art.I rang a lady the other day to get some training on nails and she wanted £600 i told her i ent paying that!! i would rather go to creative and get a certificate that everyone would know.also going to do another nail art and manicure and pedicure course and i cant wait!

Latest posts

Back