Promote

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honey5

Reaction score
Hello all can I get some advise please on how to try and get more clients ive done the usual leaflet drop got a website www.simply-b-beautiful.com put price lists at local hairdressers I have about 6 of a client base no laughing now but really need to try and up that to make ends meet. Can anyone advise please???

thanksxxxxx

I forgot i have also put out special monthly offers dont know what else to do

Last edited:
Have you done any online advertising hun?

Thats a good way to get your name out there.

Heres a few

gumtree
freeindex
thomson local
yell.com
brownbook.net
viva street

HTH x

You could tand in the local high street and give out promotional vouchers to interested people? Make sure ALL your contact details are on there including your waebsite. Make it a timed offer so they have to act in the next two weeks or so.

HTH's

Hi I agree with the web advertising, I have put myself on pretty much every free advertising sight on the net, Also made a face book group, so I get all my friends to join they invite there friends and so on. Then i can mail them special offers etc. The more traffic you get to your web site, the jigher up in google you will get, so if people google you you will come out first so will be the first person they call.
Make sure when you type your message in your add on these sites, that you keep mentioning the name of your bussiness as this will also help raise your name.
Also try netmums.com, this is a great site, I have had a fair bit of bussiness from, you just post a note on there notice board free.
Sorry hope i havnt rambled on too much!! Faye.:hug:

Have you done any online advertising hun?

Thats a good way to get your name out there.

Heres a few

gumtree
freeindex
thomson local
yell.com
brownbook.net
viva street

HTH x

In addition to this add yourself to google maps business listings (its free) and will pop up when people are looking at maps in your local area...

Latest posts

Back