Promotional/advertising/startup info offered if anyone wants it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi there everyone :)

I'm not sure how helpful this will be, but I have 4 Word documents and one Adobe if anyone wants to PM me for them?

1) 38 Ways To Write Articles About Splerks (don't laugh! :green: It's actually quite a good article and helps you think about different ways to promote yourself) - Word

2) 50 Bootstrap Marketing Ideas For Startups - Some interesting info here people can either use or adapt - Word

3) 21 killer ideas you can use to make publicity a major part of your marketing mix - only really skimmed this one - Word

4) Promoting 101. Here are some tips for your promotional efforts - Word

5) 101 Sources of Startup Info - this is a free ebook I saved from somewhere!

I have no idea how useful these will be to anyone :?:, but they have some good ideas (and some not so good/practical) so I think they're worth sticking in your document folder on your PC to get your advertising/marketing juices flowing when there is a bit of a dry spell!

I only realised I had these this afternoon when I went through all my documents I had (and boy did I have some!) and filed them in relevant folders, so now they're all nice and neat in their little boxes :green:

Either that, or if I'm allowed I'll just put them straight in a post (apart from the adobe) but they are quite long so I'm not sure if it's ok?

Hugs :hug:

Sarah. xx

I am very much interested in the information.:hug::)

me too!
have pm'd you

Me too...

i have pm'd you

xx

Hi everyone :)

Those who have PM'd me should have something through now but if you want it, could you please PM me with your email address so I can send it straight through to you? The info I have is on word as that's how I saved it, so it has to be sent as an attachment.

And NO, I don't work for a marketing company :rolleyes: so this is all I will be sending. I don't have enough hours in the day to be bombarding people with spam, :green:! Thanks guys

Enjoy and if it helps then great! :)

Sarah. x

Hi
I'm new to Salon Geek and am not sure how to PM, but am at the stage where I'm thinking about setting up a mobile Nail and Waxing business.
Would really like a copy of your documents as any help I can get I would really appreciate.
many thanks

Ladybird

I have PM'd you :)

Sarah. x

Please would you email me this information, would be most appriecated as im just starting up my own salon and any advice would be usefull

Manythanks
Amanda

I'm starting up now soo plzzzz i really need this info as well....xx gonna pm u now....:hug:

This is great, will pm you now. Thank you x :hug:

Hi, I would love this information as just starting up, new to Salon Geek, how do I PM you ????

Samantha, hi and welcome to the forum :)

All you need to do is click on my username and follow the instructions from there hun.

Sarah. x

thank you got the info will have a reading session after tea. have a great bank holiday

thanks for the info. will read it on Tuesday xxx

What a lovely, helpful post. I will PM you. Thanks! :hug:

Hi

Thanks for all the information I've just received. I hope to get time during the week to start reading it and maybe have a go at some of the ideas.

Vanessa

Hi guys :)

I'm so glad the information is interesting reading (phew!) :green:

I've had a LOT of response (whoddathoughtit!) but it's here still if anyone wants it. There are some great ideas and information for everyone so keep the requests comin! The more people who maybe I can help, the better. Always trying to pay it forward.

If I don't respond too quickly, please forgive me but I will get it sent to you within about 24 hours or less. I'm usually around evening times especially during the week.

Happy reading to those who already have it and I hope you all had a great bank holiday :)

Love ya loads :hug:

Sarah. x

Hi there i am interested i these documents too.Not sure what you mean by PM though as i am new to all this so just let me know what i need to do thanks keli

I hope I have PM'd you, the info will be very very useful, how helpful of you, thanks

yeap, this place is made in heaven :green:
thanks for giving help and advice to us so generously :hug:

Latest posts

Back