Pronails Trained at last!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlepinkfairy

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I just wanted to say that i passed my Professionails diploma today with a distinction! YEY!!! I'm so excited!

Admittedly it wasn't easy and i lost my temper with tips sooo many times but I did it! WooHoo!:)

Excellent news ... congratulations hun :hug:

Congratulations:hug:

Well done chuck,so pleased for you.:hug:

Hi,

I am looking into doing a course with them in peterborough, in the nail art workshop. :)

If you could tell me a little about them, i.e. what you thought about the training? where they hepful, ect

Hi well done.

I am thinking of doing the nail art workshop with them, can you tell me a little about them, was you happy with your course, were they helpfull, etc

Hey everybody! I just wanted to say that i passed my Professionails diploma today with a distinction! YEY!!! I'm so excited!

Admittedly it wasn't easy and i lost my temper with tips sooo many times but I did it! WooHoo!:)
Well done. That's fantastic. I'm Pronails trained as well and did my training with Gina in Bushey. Where did you do yours?

Hi well done.

I am thinking of doing the nail art workshop with them, can you tell me a little about them, was you happy with your course, were they helpfull, etc
I did a nail art course with Gina in Bushey. It was great fun! I definitely thought it was value for money and although informative, it was a relaxed atmoshere with loads of laughter. Pronails also offer great aftercare.

Well done. That's fantastic. I'm Pronails trained as well and did my training with Gina in Bushey. Where did you do yours?

Thankyou!:hug: I did my training at Matrix Nails Training Acadamy in Gloucestershire, I have also done the nail art workshop with them aswell. I'm hoping to do the advanced classes at some point in the future too :)

Hi well done.

The training I recieved was fantastic, the nail art workshop was definatly worth it as they give you loads of great ideas and show you techniques that I never even realised exisited!
Pronails Ltd - Nails, Nail Training Courses, Nail Art, Manicure & Pedicure
HTHxx

Well done I bet you are chuffed to bits xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back