Protruding ears up dos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushlonglocks

Reaction score
Hi every one... My sister is getting married soon and is wanting to wear her hair in a traditional up do. She never wears her hair up as she has protruding ears which she is really insecure about. Can anybody recommend any updos that will still cover her ears? Her hair goes to around her collar bone and is layered and feathered around the front xx

I love the very causal up do's with very wavy relaxed curls so maybe pin a few curls back and leave a few covering the ears :) very beachy not looking so finished if you get me! X x

Like this one I've done but few more bits down :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351102117.689298.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351102117.689298.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 197
Thank you love it! I will show her and see what she thinks :) x

That is such a pretty style!!!

Some ideas...

Attachments

• flower-decorated-wedding-hairstyles.jpg
    flower-decorated-wedding-hairstyles.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 70
  • imagesCAEGSB09.jpg
    imagesCAEGSB09.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 112
if you google jennifer lopez updo's she does a lot of relaxed ear covered stuff! :) hth xx

Anything with loads of volume and softness will cover it and curls down off her hairline will help but maybe suggest she doesn't go for really bling earrings and draw attention to that area also. Anything you do I'm sure she will be a stunning bride as they're all beautiful xx

Thanks ladies! Just googled jlo and seen some lovely styles I've saved them all to show my sister and will do for any more that others may add! Thanks x

Not sure about covering her ears unless you simple pull the front hair line hair back and down over her ears and securing in back. Another thought would be to create volume in the updo making sure there is hair filling in the space behind the ears to give the illusion that they don't stick out as much. Not sure if that makes sense, hard to explain. Hope it helps though.

Latest posts

Back