PSA: Roo Beauty - free nail polish roll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I've tried many times to order mine and not been successful. Can you please tell me do I have to be on a computer rather than my
Phone?
Thanks
Michelld

I had trouble ordering it from Facebook so just ordered it direct from the Roo Beauty website, it you search polish roll it's the first one that comes up and shows it as free x

Mines arrived but as has been said, it was a bit whiffy. Having said that, airing it's got rid of the smell.

Nothing I've bought from Roo has ever smelt like that before.

Mines arrived but as has been said, it was a bit whiffy. Having said that, airing it's got rid of the smell.

Nothing I've bought from Roo has ever smelt like that before.

I got the polish cube and that was fine. I've just ordered the bellaroo bag and if that's fishy it will be returned. It's a big bag so would be a lot of fishiness lol. Fingers crossed x

Mine arrived today but mines didn't smell bad at all thankfully ^_^

Yey I've received mine. It stunk of fish though so had to put it in the washing machine. It still smells so have febreezed it 😂 I think this might be the reason they're giving them away!

Got mine today :) no smell of this one its plain black the last one i got was leopard print it had a fishy smell but soon went after i hung it out on the line for a couple of hrs :)

If you get scratch magazine there's an ad for another free one too

Mine has just arrived in the post, pleased it is plain black so it matches up with my nail case real nice!

Thank You Roo Beauty, my polishes and I love it :hug:

picture.php

Got mine too and no smell so well chuffed with it😀

Mine absolutely stinks lol!

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

got mine - plain black one and no smell! :p

got mine - plain black one and no smell! :p

Result :biggrin:

I told my neighbour about it and she's ordered one and given it to me as a gift.

So now I have two slightly fishy freebies. Just as well, I've gone bloody nuts buying polish over the last month. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back