Psychics / Mediums!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
I know a lot of you believe in Psychics / Mediums so i was wondering if you could help!

I had a psychic reading recently and i was hoping my cousin who has passed would come through but she didn't and at the end i told the medium that i had wanted her to clear up a few things regarding her death and he said if i made another appointment he could ask his spirit friends to check the Arcaishic (sp) records and give me a detailed account of what happened that night.

Has anyone else ever heard of this and do you think i should try it or would i be wasting my money?

My family just keep telling me to let it go, so some outside advise would be nice x

The what ?? Never heard of that one, have you googled it ?? Been to see loads of mediums, some absolutely weirdly fantastic, others not so brill. I do believe however that they say, if they havent been passed long they cant always tune into it all, as they may not have gone to the other side. I have a vision of some spirits all sat around in a library lol ! But if you find out I would love to know, never had that one. My friend went to a really good one with me (I'd been before and he told me things that nobody knew !), her brother had just died two weeks before (suicide) and he couldnt tell her anything about him, which I think she was really hoping for and that was something to do with what I said above xxxx

I looked on this mediums website and it talks about the records & wiki says the following:

A theosophical term referring to a universal filing system which records every occurring thought, word, and action. The records are impressed on a subtle substance called akasha (or soniferous ether). In Hindu mysticism this akasha is thought to be the primary principle of nature from which the other four natural principles, fire, air, earth, and water, are created. These five principles also represent the five senses of the human being.
The records have been referred to by different names including the cosmic mind, the universal mind, the collective unconscious, or the collective subconscious. Others think the akashic records make clairvoyance and psychic perception possible.[citations needed]
It is believed by philosophists, trained psychics, mystics, and Reiki practitioners that the events recorded upon that akasha can be ascertained or read in certain states of consciousness. Such states of consciousness can be induced by certain stages of sleep, weakness, illness, drugs, and meditation so not only mystics but ordinary people can and do perceive the akashic records. Some mystics claim to be able to reanimate their contents as if they were turning on a celestial television set. Yogis also believe that these records can be perceived in certain psychic states.

I just think that this psychic was £60 and he was good but it's a lot of money on a record theory i've never heard off!

I just think if these records existed then surely they would know all the answers and be able to find Madeline Mccann etc

My cousin has been dead 11yrs ago now but she has never come through in a reading ever and i've been to alot in my quest to find the answers!

I think you've answered your own question then hun. xx

I think you've answered your own question then hun. xx

I live in hope that someone somewhere will tell me they've tried it and got enough answers to put their mind at ease x

I hate to say this to you, but so called psychics prey on people like you. They target people who are emotional following the loss of a loved one, and who will be prepared to believe in anything if they think it will give them some peace of mind. I think you would be wasting your money, and I also think that this would open up a can of worms for you rather than putting your mind at rest.

cant say iv ever heard of that and our family is full of mediums! we have always lived by the theory: you shouldnt make a profit from ur gift and 60 quid seems like a hell of a lot of profit for a gift! espiecially when he wants u book another session!

the problem is u dont always have come through who u want, its more what u need at the time, however id say try someone else who uv had good recommendations about, my instict would be this person is'nt right. and when i say instinct its more what im being told lol always trust ur gut instinct, maybe u should sit in a quiet room, meditate if u like and ask some questions to ur cousin....see what u feel. its hard to describe but like i say u should get a jist of things from feelings of happiness, sorrow, butterflies etc.

we'v all got it in us...just some channel better then others hth!

I have to say hun, that I think everyone is right. Don't go back. If you feel you need to find out some more, go on recommendations of other people.

My mum died 14 years ago and I've been to about 3 mediums/psychics in those years. She hasn't come through, not once, and you'd have thought, being my mum and all, that she would've at least popped her head around the door to say hi!

I too think you answered your own question. :hug:

She's a con artist. Don't go back. xxx

A family member of mine went to see a medium that stays some where quite close to you. He does not advertise his services but has helped the police out on many occasions he sees his talent as a gift there fore only charges £15 for a reading which he donates to charity.
The only reason I mentioned him was because he was able to tell my cousin that he could smell pipe smoke and see an elderly person with a flat hat who was smiling whilst telling him he was a way behind a tree to take his medicine. He was talking to my grandad who would take us to the park wen we where young and would sneak a drink of his 1/4 bottle which he referred to as his medicine.
He was amazing I will try and get his number for you and pm you when I do. I know how difficult it can be when you want answers you can spend a fortune and still get know where, maybe he will be able to help.

You see everyone has there own opinions on mediums and I have been to see loads and only when I went to a spiritualist church did I actually start believing it wasnt all codswabble. I've since seen a really good one and I am finding it harder to believe that it can possibly be rubbish as I am astounded with the information that came from him and obviously being picked out of a roomful in a spiritualist church with a message from my dad and grandmother (described them both to a tee - even down to what he died from as in specifically brain tumours and the walking stick he had to use in the end, as in the very detailed description of it) it was totally gobsmacking BUT saying that I also think there are lot of con-artists out there, unfortunately also making a bad name for medium's who actually have a gift. As far as your cousin is concerned, I truly honestly feel for you, it cant be easy for you. We all have questions that we would love answering and it is annoying especially if you have paid probably lots of money visiting a few different ones and getting nothing back. I dont know if you have a spiritualist church in your area but I would definitely give that a go rather than paying what I personally think is an excessive amount of money for the person you saw. At least with the latter you just pay a token contribution in a dish thats passed round (like you would in a church) and if you dont find anything out you're not losing anything are you ? I can guarantee if you went to one - you would have to pick your chin up off the floor on the way out (lol !!). xxx

Latest posts

Back