Public liability insurance advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Good morning all.
Please could someone tell me what insurance company to go with for a small hair salon? Many thanks in advance. X

Salon gold quoted us, but a local company was on par so we went with them, always keeping it local if we can

Alan boswell, salon gold, professional beauty, is a few i can think of. when looking into quotes make sure you look at who the underwriters are and the policy being covered... as each company have a varied policy list, certain things like straighteners may not be covered in a treatment if the client gets a burn etc. hths xoxo

I always use this Google search. Brings up a few companies that I've tried over the years. Salon Gold, Simply Business and Ashburnham are probably a good start. I've had recommendations for all of them at some point. I'm currently with Ashburnham and had no problems but maybe try all 3 to see which one gives you the best cover/price.

I get my buildings, contents & public liability together. I think it works out a bit cheaper
I’m currently with Liverpool Victoria

I get my buildings, contents & public liability together. I think it works out a bit cheaper
I’m currently with Liverpool Victoria
Thank you x

Latest posts

Back