Pure Aloe Vera from Forever Living Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maisie

Reaction score
Has anyone every tried taking this product. My friend has just started taking this in liquid form as a drink, and it's pure aloe vera.

It is good for so many things. She started taking it because she was a bad tempered old bat, tired, negitive, lack of interest and motivation and now, well she's like a roaring lion, cheeky, I can't do anything with her, lol, she has a new lease of life. Her husband is a builder and has cronic back problems he started taking it about 3 weeks ago, he doesn't need a ladder to get on roofs now just jumps up. All jokes apart it is a fantastic product by the sound of it, so I thought I'd give it a go myself. Has anyone else heard good/bad things about this product

Hey I need some of that - I want to know as well How much - where can you get it from

I get the gel for Lee when is working away in hot countries,it has fab healing properties.

i had a friend who was into the aloe vera drinks, creams, soaps i think it all came from etc after a while she did get an allergy to it...so too much of a good thing can cause problems too if over used over a long period of time.
she was like a rep for it, like avon type thing but it was just for aloe vera products, tablets drinks creams etc.
also on tv a few years back there was a channel 4 show called the salon and they had a girl who would come in to perform cholonic irrigation and she was into all the healthy eating plan, pulses etc and she developed an allergy to aloe vera too.....she admited she had over done it with the drinks and pills.
so although it seems a good thing just because its aloe vera too much can not be good for you

I had it a couple of years ago when one of the girls I worked with was retailing it. To be honest, of all the girls who went through a few months using it, it didn't really make any difference. I think initially, it is a mind boost.

My hubby who is a builder keeps an Aloa Vera plant and cuts a leaf, and smears the gel inside over grazes, etc. It is great and you can't get purer than that.

Are you retailing it?

Hi,
I do know some one who does sell the forever living product he is part of my chapter at BNI In Leeds

I used the Gel and also the pomestine (dont know how to sell) which has five fruit and veg in one dose.
Anyway i have found it to work well for me i am not to sure about the gel. give it a go nothing to loose except money of course.

It is good for so many things. She started taking it because she was a bad tempered old bat, tired, negitive, lack of interest and motivation and now, well she's like a roaring lion, cheeky, I can't do anything with her, lol, she has a new lease of life. Her husband is a builder and has cronic back problems he started taking it about 3 weeks ago, he doesn't need a ladder to get on roofs now just jumps up. All jokes apart it is a fantastic product by the sound of it, so I thought I'd give it a go myself. Has anyone else heard good/bad things about this product [/quote]

Well have been asked to, am finding out a bit more about it tonight, so will keep you posted as to what I decide

My ten year old daughter suffers from eczema and i was told aloe vera was good for that.

I might do like your husband Chris, and get myself a plant. It's worth a try. And I don't suppose it can do much harm??

I have a plant too and use it when needed, works quite well on spots and was great when I crisped myself in the garden in the sun while my Mum was over recently. Was only out there briefly but I should have known better :rolleyes:

I've taken it occasionally in the past as part of a detox - although I will only touch organic. Only one problem with it - it tastes absolutely VILE!!!!

connoisseur said:
My ten year old daughter suffers from eczema and i was told aloe vera was good for that.

I might do like your husband Chris, and get myself a plant. It's worth a try. And I don't suppose it can do much harm??
An aloa vera plant is so handy to have - we use it for all sorts.

The Aloe Propolis Creme from Forever Living is good too for eczema, although I think the actual plant gel must be better. The Heat Lotion from Forever Living is great too for aches and pains.

I just started using Forever Living's Aloe Gel and Aloe Propolis cream on my 6 month old daughter as she has eczema on her cheeks, behind her knees and elbows and Aqueous cream doesn't work on her. It has cleared up since we started it, but I don't know if thats down to the product or coincidence.

A friend of my hubbie is a rep for them and he's trying to get us signed up for retailing it because he believes in it as a product and does quite well financially from it.
My hubbie used the gel when he had sunburn and it worked really well for him.

Latest posts

Back