Purex nail tables, where?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Lou

Reaction score
Hi, everyone
I would love to buy a purex nail table as i have heard how good they are. Has anyone already got this table and where do i get one from without paying a lot. Don't mind it being second hand. Trying to keep fumes down to a mimimum in the salon, any suggestions there? cheers x x:)

anyone?
:cry:

sorry i dont actually know... but im sure if you google it should come up places to buy!

The manufacturers website is :

Nail Tables with 4-way Extraction from Purex

I think it will be difficult to find a second hand table - as far as I know these are relatively new. So basically you would be looking for bankrupt stock.

They are very good though - Iryna took delivery of one a few weeks ago. My only mild complaint is the plastic cover on the top (where you place the opened jars) is not fixed and slides around. We're going to nail that sucker with some strong double-sided tape!

Thanks for your help, will visit the website. Are the filters pricey? Are they easy to replace? What colour did you get? Sorry about all the questions! x

we bought white - goes with everything ;-)

Don't know about the filter price - but as we live in Sweden I can bet we would pay a lot more than you in the UK! (our VAT is 25% :cry:)

Latest posts

Back