purple/black

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsel

Reaction score
Hi all

One of my clients has very dark coloured hair infact 1.0 (igora) she is fancying a change and would still like to stay dark but add a purple tone to it, like the blue black colour that is about...

Ive been trying to find a colour like this but when I enquired in sallys about it they only do it in a semi permanent colour?

was wondering if anyone knows a brand of colour that can achieve this in a permanent colour? ..I have thought about mixing a purple with the dark, but not sure about root glow etc

any advice gratefully recieved thanks

Hey, As far as I know you will only find it in a semi..
Matrix do a nice violet 3V...really dark too
So you would prob hav to bleach bath to see the tone is she is a level 1
xox

loreal majeral do 4.20 or 4.26 , which are nice

I agree with Zebra_cake... 420 is gorge!

thanks guys will have a look at those, naturally a level 6, but the colour I use is 1.0 but prior to that she coloured her own hair black. so lots of colour build up would be wary on doing a bleach bath myself on it though :)

i agree the Matrix Violet reds are SUPER 3VR is amazing

Majirel 4.20 is gorgeous.
What about well kp 33/66? I used that the other day for the first time, it goes a lush colour.

thanks guys will have a look at those, naturally a level 6, but the colour I use is 1.0 but prior to that she coloured her own hair black. so lots of colour build up would be wary on doing a bleach bath myself on it though :)

Without doing a bleach bath it would be very hard to get a purple tone on 1/0. You wouldn't have to leave it on long if you are only looking to lift a couple of levels.

If you are using Igora, they do a black: 1/9, which has an underlying purple tone. Over the existing 1/0, though, it would be very subtle.

Depending how obvious she wants this tone, Igora has some fantastic purples.

Without doing a bleach bath it would be very hard to get a purple tone on 1/0. You wouldn't have to leave it on long if you are only looking to lift a couple of levels.

If you are using Igora, they do a black: 1/9, which has an underlying purple tone. Over the existing 1/0, though, it would be very subtle.

Depending how obvious she wants this tone, Igora has some fantastic purples.

thanks for your help I need to get the updated igora colour chart 1/9 is the colour I am going to go for , and your right I think I iwll have to go down the bleach bath road , getting my client to come into the salon and do some test cuttings first though.

Latest posts

Back