Quality mag signs for the car

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie32

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am trying to find somewhere to buy some QUALITY magnetic signs for my car. Ive been warned off soooo many places but no one has given me the the name of a company who are good to use.
Can any of you guys advise?

thanks in advance xx

I got mines from vistaprint!! Have had mine for 4 years now!! And still ok!! I do take them off when not working though and at night, just encase they go walkies!!!! Lol x

I will second vista print. Mine have only been on a few months but look fab!!

Another vote for Vistaprint.

Definitely Vistaprint, mine are fab! You can upload your own design or take one of theirs.

Do they stay on when your are going quite fast?

May sound like a silly question but I know with L plates, they always blew off! Lol x

I get mine from vistaprint there great plus you can co-ordinate your whole look x

Vistaprint do some great stuff, I agree. However, type 'vistaprint scams' into google and see what people say. I was a victim in that they tried to remove money from my bank account. Luckily my bank rang to check with me first, so it was stopped. Just be aware:)

Ooh what happened with that I have always used vistaprint and have never had a problem what do I look out for x

Ooh what happened with that I have always used vistaprint and have never had a problem what do I look out for x

The 'Fraud Department' of my bank rang me, which was the first thing I knew about it. They said that 3 attempts had been made to access my account and withdraw money by vprint. VP then tried to set up a direct debit without my authorisation. It caused me quite alot of stress! I had been a customer of vp for about 6 months previous. When I tried to contact anyone at vistaprint, my calls and emails were ignored. The bank ended up issuing me with a new debit card and security code too. I have to say the bank was great..really on the ball. Obviously I stopped using vprint after that.

Mine are from vista prints too.
I have them on 24-7 it's great.

My vistaprint magnets blew off driving down the motorway!!! :mad:

I will keep a look out for that! I have lost the odd magnet but only when my Hubby drives my car lol ;-)

I had stickers my rear window, so much more effective as people sit behind you in traffic, it stands out whilst parked as it's eye level. I actually remarked today when a car drove past me today with magnetic signs on the side, I like to check these things out, but they were to low for me to see, writing to small and then she was gone. I got mine done at fast signs £50 fitted, sold my car last week and I got them off ok. Will try to download a pic, don't hold your breathe though! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1306363705.140042.jpg

Latest posts

Back