Query about lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
Im thinking about trying out Glam lash glue as ive heard its fast setting and really good

At the moment im using Lash FX (part of lash perfect) and think as im getting faster i could be done with faster setting glue.

Ive noticed a few people speak about using a sealer? i actually have no idea what this is, the way i was trained is

• Remove eye make up with oil free remover
  • Apply under eye pads
  • Brush lashes
  • Apply primer to each lash
  • Dry with puffer
  • start applying
  • brush throughout application and use puffer
  • once finished make sure all is in place and apply Lash FX clear glaze mascara
  • Done
Wht i want to no is if i change glues do i need to use a specific sealer?

And what glue do you recommend?

HI i used glamlash glue but it was too slow for me, if you have been lashing for more than 3months you will probably need faster one, flirties is good, hth.

Elain

Glam lash glue is definitely not one of the faster setting glues. However, It does have sealant built in so you wouldn't need to use a separate sealant.

Everything you are doing sounds perfect. I use Flirties and love it. However, it does have quite stong fumes.

Your clear glaze mascara probably acts as a sealer initially. However, I use and recommend the Flirties sealant which clients apply daily. It really helps and gives you a little bit of retail income too.

Latest posts

Back