Question about pinching c curves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiser

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I went on the HD conversion with Ez flow yesterday. I loved it!

I learnt so much in the one day and would love to book more courses with them.

I learnt about pinching the C curve which I thought looks great. We were taught about how when pinching when a tip is used it can spring out again so a more definate curve is gained when sculpting.

I was just wondering, when you come to rebalance would you still pinch as normal?

Thank you xx

it all depends on how thin you file the nail, and how flexable the product are, have a go see how you get on.
gem xx

Thank you for your help, I'll keep at it and have a go xx

Yes if you file down about 80-85% of the old product then you will be able to pinch a C-Curve, But remember to pinch the entire body of the nail aswell as the free edge .
You can also pinch EzFlow french tips and acrylic as they are very thin and flexible....
The most atractive nail is one with a c-curve added........Good Luck:)

I didn't think techs still did this. IMO it is very bad for the natural nail and will cause onycholysis and/or pain.

It is akin to applying the wrong shape and/or size of tip which will pull or push the nail out of it's normal, natural shape. Ouch!

it all depends on how thin you file the nail, and how flexable the product are, have a go see how you get on.
gem xx

I'm with you here Gemma.

It depends on how thin you file the nail down and How flexable the product. The only thing I would add is I never pinch with tips as this can cause them to be ill -fitted which can lead to other problems.

I Do however use this method of pinching when I sculpt clients nails although it is Important to have the form fitted correctly so that when you pinch you only need to enhance the C curve that you have already created through sculpting

Latest posts

Back