Question for Canadian Geeks.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookeolenar

Reaction score
Hello,

Me and my husband have decided to move to canada and I heard that you didn't have to have a nail tech lic. to be a nail tech there now I myself have found this hard to believe but if it is not true where would I find the information on nail tech lic. and other stuff???And if it is true how exactly does that work?

It depends where are you going to.Some provinces require licence,some don't.
You can find more informations from local authorities.

hi hun , we are moving to canada , and we found out in alberta you are ok , but other provinces you will require a licence ,
where you heading ?

Going slightly off-thread, my brother & his family emigrated to Vancouver in September and absolutely love their life now. They had 2 years of form-filling to contend with before they were accepted, but it has been worth it.
Hope all goes well for you.
Good Luck :hug:

I could be wrong but I believe that all provinces now only require that you are certified. Certified means that you have taken your training through either a school, certified educator, or distributor.

I would recommend calling a local distributor in the area that you are planning on moving to and ask them what they require from you to be able to purchase products.

HTH

I could be wrong but I believe that all provinces now only require that you are certified. Certified means that you have taken your training through either a school, certified educator, or distributor.

I would recommend calling a local distributor in the area that you are planning on moving to and ask them what they require from you to be able to purchase products.

HTH
Here in New Brunswick , if u r certified in another country or province u have to do another exam to be certified for this province .

Latest posts

Back