Quick insurance query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loveday

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have used the search facility for this but couldn't find a definitive answer to my query......

a friend of mine has asked me if I can give her a manicure and has asked how much I charge. I have completed the CND Fingernails Naturally Manicure course and I am currently doing an NVQ 2 in Nail Services. I don't want to charge friends and family yet as I want to practice.

Do I need insurance to perform this manicure even if I am not charging? Do you suggest that I obtain insurance anyway?

Thank you

Hi everyone,

I have used the search facility for this but couldn't find a definitive answer to my query......

a friend of mine has asked me if I can give her a manicure and has asked how much I charge. I have completed the CND Fingernails Naturally Manicure course and I am currently doing an NVQ 2 in Nail Services. I don't want to charge friends and family yet as I want to practice.

Do I need insurance to perform this manicure even if I am not charging? Do you suggest that I obtain insurance anyway?

Thank you

You need insurance i you are working on the public.

Latest posts

Back