Racoon here I come

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Hey hair geeks,

so i am getting my racoon hair extensions done next thursday...so so so excited, but I am wondering is it worth investing in the racoon shampoo, conditioner, serum, heat spray and brush?

Any advice greatly appriciated,

Becki xxx

You should definitely invest in extension specific products- however, they aren't hair-brand specific and there are alternatives. Depends on the price- if they're reasonably priced then go ahead, if not shop around.

What other alternatives are there?

becki xxx

Yes, thats correct, you should always used the recommended hair extension aftercare products when you have extensions applied. Using normal commercial shampoos is not a good idea, because the chemicals in these can sometimes dry extensions out, and soften the bonds. Using the correct aftercare products is a wise cost effective idea.

good luck with your extensions:lol:

Hi , Extensoinize its good to see you back :hug: x

Hi what type of raccoon hair are you getting ?

Banbury do really beautiful shampoo and conditioners at really good prices
they are silicone free ,

I would be very careful though as its the silicone in the shampoos that can break down the bonds .

Different systems have their own after care products

So perhaps they will advise you as well at the salon as raccoon bonds are a different in texture to the ones we use ,

hey , do we get a before and after piccie lol x ? :hug: x minky

I'm getting the European hair, feels so nice, I'll get some before and afters done!:green:

Thanks for all your help I'll go with the raccoon products JIC!

Becki xxx

Latest posts

Back