Raffle Royalty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score

Tonight, loads of geeks crammed into the chat room in order to hear Doug Schoon announce the winners of the Breast Cancer research raffle in which thenailgeek.com members raised $4,806.70 within 6 weeks. In a friendly rival, the USA Beautytech.com was pitted against us in an attempt to see who could raise the most money. Their final total came in only $20 ahead of us giving us a combined total of $9,613,00. As they raised the most, they draw for the even chapters as well as Chapter 1.

Here is a breakdown of the winners of the grand prize drawing. The grand prizes were the odd chapters (excluding #1) from Doug Schoons up and coming Product Structure and Product Chemistry version 2. Each chapter is the final draft sent to publishers before printing and are a true unique one of a kind gift personalized to each of the winners below.

Chapter 3 - Diane Plummer
Chapter 5 - Fiona Barron
Chapter 7 - Marian Newman
Chapter 9 - Sonia Leyshon
Chapter 11- Aylin Yorgancioglu
Chapter 13- Dawn Rathmill
Chapter 15- Cathy Stewart

Congratulations to these lucky winners. Congratulations to those winners over the past few weeks. Congratulations for each one of you taking part in such a great fundraiser experience.

And congratulations to those lives that may be saved because of you.

Best wishes and nJoy

Thanks Sam, this wouldn't have happend without you, this is a fight to remember ...................
But the main thing is, we all pulled together and raised a brill amount off money ......
So cheers to all that helped us kick some serious cancer butt here xxxx

Hi, I am soo pleased to have won - just managed to sneak to a computer as am at some Christmas drinks!
Cathy

PS Great work Sam - you must be very pleased with yourself for pulling us alltogether.

Sam could you give us their Geek names so we can put names to 'geekfaces' so to speak. Also what their Chapter involved would be nice.

Sonia

lol i have been on my qualification day today and happened to mention it to dianne plummer ......she did'nt even know as she had'nt had chance to check......she is sooooooo pleased!!

Sonia click on their name and you get their user profile...hth.

Well Done to the Winners and what a result.

Can we do something for the Whiz kids next?

Yipee!!!!!

I have never wone anything in my life I am so pleased.

Diane x

Latest posts

Back