Rant about clients!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally40

Reaction score
Two separate clients today , one for highlights and the other a cut and blow dry and both weren't at home for their appointment , no sorry but we have you down as a different time and date , so cross wasting my time , sorry just had to rant !!!

Oh that's crap [emoji90] money lost at your cost. Always write a card out for them and even take a photo on phone with the dodgy ones

Finally got apologies from both , probably when they got home and checked their calendars !!! Have rebooked as first offence lol but am fully booked for the next two weeks so they will have to wait x

I had in excess of £100 nail appointments cancelled on Tuesday. Not a happy bunny at all so I feel your pain [emoji20]

I had in excess of £100 nail appointments cancelled on Tuesday. Not a happy bunny at all so I feel your pain [emoji20]
Sorry to hear that , it's just so makes me cross when you bank on earning a certain amount and the inconvenience of taking up a future appointment that you could have fitted another client in . I personally don't give them a slot for at least two weeks and that normally does the trick !!

Im mobile and i wont leave home until ive had confirmation of their appointment usually the day before or on the day.

Latest posts

Back