Rant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
Are you freaking kidding me.
I have a client with a 3 hour appointment cancel an hour and a half before her appointment and today is the only day I don't have anyone on the cancellation list for. [emoji35]

I had TWO clients cancel yesterday for their appointments yesterday, and they only cancelled after I sent them a text the night before asking if they were still OK to come! So annoying

I had TWO clients cancel yesterday for their appointments yesterday, and they only cancelled after I sent them a text the night before asking if they were still OK to come! So annoying
I had the same last week. I've changed the wording of my message now to say I'm confirming their appointment at whatever time and look forward to seeing them. I think I was giving them an 'out' before but I'm learning fast!

Yay! A client decided to home colour her hair and it went wrong. She's coming in

Hopefully as she's only just done it a colour remover will do the job?!

I used to call anyone who haddened confirmed their appointment just to make sure.

I used to call anyone who haddened confirmed their appointment just to make sure.
In what job role would you have done that?

Latest posts

Back